Good news after the exam

So, my wife tells me that we are expecting our second child. I hope I passed!

Congrats!!

really great to hear that zizoubleu! congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

Name him CFA or chart or holder or how about Blume (for blume method), pastor, fama, gordon, graham, john,

train him with CFA material so that he can be the youngest candidate that ever passes 3 levels in 1 shot.

"9 months later… a baby is born whom tehy name Gordon after the Gordon Growth model. " - scandoworker

Name him Enzo

Congrats… I see what you were doing on study breaks

One of my friends is nicknamed Gordon. Another of my buddies made a joke that we should start calling him “Gordon Growth Model” because of his perpetually expanding waistline. No one laughed but me. Sigh.

or Benjamin Graham or Warren Buffet

Thank you all. There are some really good replies. If I were an actor and we have a girl “Bloom” would definitely be in the running. I think it’s way better than Apple. lol.

Congrats! Oh, and good luck on those last 3 months of prep for L3. I had the same situation this year going into L2. :smiley:

How did you have time to knock up your wife while studying for level 2? Either the baby is the mailman’s or you spent to much time with your head between her legs and didnt pass the exam. Either way you will never love that baby as much as it will always be that baby that made you fail (or someone elses baby). (in all seriousness, Congrats!!)