Enough time to finish the exam?

I left both sessions early… No prob… Anyone have problems with time?

Time was very tight for me on the AM section. I just got through it with no time to review answers. I was surprised because I was able to do mock exams very quickly. No problem in PM.

AZNYC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Time was very tight for me on the AM section. I > just got through it with no time to review > answers. I was surprised because I was able to do > mock exams very quickly. > > No problem in PM. Heck I was so ready to get out of there that even if I had time, I doubt I’d have had the interest (or mental ability) to reasonably review answers. I just couldn’t look at that exam book any more!

yfactor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Heck I was so ready to get out of there that even > if I had time, I doubt I’d have had the interest > (or mental ability) to reasonably review answers. > I just couldn’t look at that exam book any more! Actually that’s how I felt at Level I. Bored and ready to leave. At L2 I didn’t have time to be bored. It felt like hard work.

got everything done… but i found time was tighter in PM… finished AM with 30 mins+ left but didn’t leave early

AZNYC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yfactor Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Heck I was so ready to get out of there that > even > > if I had time, I doubt I’d have had the > interest > > (or mental ability) to reasonably review > answers. > > I just couldn’t look at that exam book any > more! > > > > Actually that’s how I felt at Level I. Bored and > ready to leave. At L2 I didn’t have time to be > bored. It felt like hard work. I wish I could say I was bored - it was more like just tired, frustrated, and wondering what just hit me…

that’s strange that you can leave early. They don’t allow that at our location as far as I know. Seems like this would be something that the CFAI would want to keep consistent.

spared 5 mins in AM would have needed 20 extra mins in PM (completed the last 2 items in 15 mins or so) Luckily I was clear derivatives an portfolio mgmt (and managed to blind guess correctly on the currency swap and the the mixed portfolio questions). The thing is I wasted centuries on private equity in AM and with the unearned revenues / accrual crap in PM (thought I just needed to nail those points). Just couldn’t average 18 mins per item in PM, so I must say I found the exam really hard to complete, not even think about reviewing (unless you want to go insane second guessing yourself). I thought after the exam I should have just quickly blind guess the unearned rev. item and move on.

5 mins to spare in AM 30 mins to spare in PM

i barely got time to finish exam i wanted to review the paper but didnt got the time

left both sessions about 75-90 minutes early. i really should have stayed and done the exam over and over.

AM: 35 mins left PM: 10 mins left

Oh yaa! totally guys. I finished it in 1hr 10 mins and then revised it 3-4 times. I even took a 15 mins nap inbetween and woke up refreshed for another round of revision. Both AM and PM. duh! :S

5-10mins left for both AM and PM.

20 min in AM - ethics, quants and fsa threw me off. 60 min in PM - easy ride…

AM - had 75min left PM - had 60min left Used all that time in each case to review and double check things. Wound up discovering a bunch of tricks I had missed in PM questions.

programmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that’s strange that you can leave early. They > don’t allow that at our location as far as I know. > Seems like this would be something that the CFAI > would want to keep consistent. You sure about that? The test centers I have been at and the policies I have seen online all say that if you are finished more than 30 min before the exam, you may turn your exam in and leave, but if there is less than 30 min left, you have to stay to the end.