Men taking a leak while sitting down

For all those who check AF everyday to speculate about the exam they wrote 3 weeks ago I would like to ruin the intellectual atmosphere and talk about this guy at work that takes a leak while sitting down on the toilet seat, just like a girl. Who else among you does that? do not be shy.

bwhahahahahahah post of the year.

dont tell me you are a witness to this spectacle?!

crish_r2008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dont tell me you are a witness to this spectacle?! Good point. I’m also curious to know. lol

there is a guy in my office who stands good two feet away from urinal to do his rituals. we call him Robin Hood.

rahulv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there is a guy in my office who stands good two > feet away from urinal to do his rituals. we call > him Robin Hood. fountain of joy- oh boy!

That’s GROSS! It must be transgendered.

iblees82, When I do that I never thought anyone would notice. Thanks for making fun of me!!!

I sit down to pee because its my escape from work. I sit down read the left over WSJ/FT, visit AF on my phone, do banking transactions, etc.

HAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Good one!

jsjrcomcast : Sorry bro, didn’t mean to expose you! :wink:

iblees82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For all those who check AF everyday to speculate > about the exam they wrote 3 weeks ago I would like > to ruin the intellectual atmosphere and talk about > this guy at work that takes a leak while sitting > down on the toilet seat, just like a girl. > > Who else among you does that? do not be shy. In your world, is gender determined by the way someone pees in the toilet? Personally I think its more hygiene to sit (may not be a good idea in a public tiolet) than spraying around the toilet particularly if you are peeing in a toilet.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iblees82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > For all those who check AF everyday to > speculate > > about the exam they wrote 3 weeks ago I would > like > > to ruin the intellectual atmosphere and talk > about > > this guy at work that takes a leak while > sitting > > down on the toilet seat, just like a girl. > > > > Who else among you does that? do not be shy. > > In your world, is gender determined by the way > someone pees in the toilet? Personally I think > its more hygiene to sit (may not be a good idea > in a public tiolet) than spaying around the toilet > particularly if you peeing in a toilet. I’m a little confused. Are you saying that you have problems with your aim?

lol

I get pissed off when a guy pisses in the toilets at work and there’s no one pissing at the urinals…and still…even if someone is pissing at the urinals, take the one furthest away from him and piss there. It’s rather discussing to see pee on the toilet seat and then want to use it because you have to do something in addition to pissing. I know who this particular guy is and one day, I will say something to him!

texasex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I get pissed off when a guy pisses in the toilets > at work and there’s no one pissing at the > urinals…and still…even if someone is pissing > at the urinals, take the one furthest away from > him and piss there. It’s rather discussing to see > pee on the toilet seat and then want to use it > because you have to do something in addition to > pissing. I know who this particular guy is and > one day, I will say something to him! Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Larry David does it. texasex is spot on above…they guy who pisses all over the stall at the office (especially while nobody is using the urinals) is the lowest form of life on earth. Lower than trilobites and protozoa, just a spineless quivering blob of selfishness.

SmokeyJoeWood Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Larry David does it. > haha…Awesome. I had forgotten about that.

iblees82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For all those who check AF everyday to speculate > about the exam they wrote 3 weeks ago I would like > to ruin the intellectual atmosphere and talk about > this guy at work that takes a leak while sitting > down on the toilet seat, just like a girl. > > Who else among you does that? do not be shy. I can understand if you do this at home, probably more hygenic due to less droplets of urine that may find its way on your toilet and/or bathroom floor… But in public toilets? hmmm…what if a-hole decides to pee all over the seat? That would be gross. I prefer to stand. And the real question I would like answered is how the heck do you know this guy sits down!!! May be I don’t want to know…

Yes peeing on toilet is like putting Transitional on test. Discuss