2010 L I/II/II links on CFAI showing now

Huhh… whatever this means! I tried to click on register for LII and it took me to my Level II registration for June 2009. No clue why would they open registration for all levels when results are not out for even Level I.

im gonna say ur full of shit because cfai already made that mistake once, they won’t do it again. although they are allowing new candidates to register, and the 2010 exams cost 20 bucks more then the 2009 (30 bucks more for new L1 candidates)

F2d check cfai site before you open your mouth.

I see the link, but I don’t have the option to register for anything. Guess that means I failed. Or it means nothing (more likely).

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/register/index.html I see that now. But when you click on this - it takes you to your profile. Last year - The yellow color check mark was removed from Level II registration for those who failed.

chowder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Huhh… whatever this means! > > I tried to click on register for LII and it took > me to my Level II registration for June 2009. > > No clue why would they open registration for all > levels when results are not out for even Level I. same happens with me too

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/register/index > .html > > I see that now. But when you click on this - it > takes you to your profile. Last year - The yellow > color check mark was removed from Level II > registration for those who failed. Are you sure that this was the case.

who got the check mark from the yellow box was removed??

harish55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/register/index > > > .html > > > > I see that now. But when you click on this - it > > takes you to your profile. Last year - The > yellow > > color check mark was removed from Level II > > registration for those who failed. > > > Are you sure that this was the case. I am not 100% sure but this is the best I can remember from last time (sad).

I have the checkmark and the box is in yellow What does this (supposedly) mean, according to the gurus here on the board?

I have the checkmark in yellow too. I still think I failed, but at least it makes me feel good right now…tomorrow it will probably go away. Is there anyone who doesnt have the checkmark showing?

Does anyone NOT have the yellow box?

Guys, I think this is the message you get if you’re either 1) just starting the CFA program or 2) Passed a level and skipped a year so your not waiting on June results. 33 days in counting.

then the yellow mark doesnt indicate anything about results. What if it is checked but not in yelyow?

dont start this bs again.

Ahhhhh OMG do you guys see the pole dancing girl doing a full eagle spread at the bottom??? Does this mean I failed??? Help!

I have no idea what any of you are talking about… nothing’s yellow I’m not worried though… either I passed or I didn’t, I’ll find out in a month. I’m gonna be studying either way so whatever… But I did see the spread eagle girl, so thats got to help my chances.

Interesting note: co-worker has 2 monitors, one side showed yellow, the other did not. Does that mean a monitor is failing or passing???

steve-o Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting note: co-worker has 2 monitors, one > side showed yellow, the other did not. Does that > mean a monitor is failing or passing??? if the left one is showing yellow than he is failed

steve-o Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting note: co-worker has 2 monitors, one > side showed yellow, the other did not. Does that > mean a monitor is failing or passing??? I have black and white monitors