Welcome to L2 forum...those who just passed L1

I guess, I’ll take the onus to start this new thread. I’m ecstatic right now. Although a very high (46%) pass rate. So, welcome all the newbees to L2.

Have to work much harder for level 2 but hopefully I will be ready for it.

Soo… for Level II, Schweser or Stalla? I liked Schweser for Level I although mainly for the question banks and practice exams.

Best piece of advice you will get: don’t use Schweser or Stalla as anything more than a secondary reference and practice question bank for L2. You have plenty of time read the CFAI books, it will be well worth your time. Schweser was awful this last year, far too many mistakes, oversights, and discrepancies with the actual curriculum.

Welcome to Level 2. Elementary school is over.

I have heard negatives on both shweser and stalla more so on stallas end.

This is where we now belong… Congrats to you my colleagues on this program.

Welcome & congrats…now go out and celebrate for the next few months!

This feels like home… Cocktails begin in T-8

adavydov7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Best piece of advice you will get: don’t use > Schweser or Stalla as anything more than a > secondary reference and practice question bank for > L2. You have plenty of time read the CFAI books, > it will be well worth your time. Schweser was > awful this last year, far too many mistakes, > oversights, and discrepancies with the actual > curriculum. adavydov - thanks for your advice. I was planning on reading the CFAI texts. (I guess we can put aside our hockey differences). For the record, Ovechkin is my second favorite player only to …isn’t it obvious?

huzzah.

Totally ecstatic right now!!! Took me a year to pass this test, but it was all worth it! Congrats to all of you! Elementary school is most definitely over

Congrats guys (and gals)!! Sh!t’s about to get real.

Woo-hoo! My first post in this Forum!! I’m so happy right now! I don’t want to work today. I just want to dance around with a big smile…would that look weird? hehe

congrats to all who just go in here. i wish all, who have been hanging here from last 1 year , to get out of here on august 18.

Hallehlujah I’m IN… Round 2 …FIGHT !

Best feeling ever!!

Not a problem, I hate Iginla/Calgary almost genetically though. Not only am I Russian (hence my partiality to Ovi, Malkin and Dats) but I also spent 5 of my formative years (1994-1999) in Edmonton hating everything Calgary, lol. But seriously congrats to all, and I sincerely hope you will all take my advice and read the CFAI books.

I took Level 1 in Dec and failed band 9 (worst feeling in the world, i was pissed for about a month) but passed June Level 1 w/ over 70% in all categories. Personally, I think taking it in Dec helped much much more than only having 3 choices. I’m not sure 3 choices helped all that much. In Dec, you could always throw one choice out and usually two. This time it seemed more questions had all 3 as somewhat possible than did not.

Congrats to all L1 people who passed…Welcome to the L2 Board. Hopefully, I will be leaving you behind in 3 weeks, and will get my own welcome to the L3 board…but, if not, lets kill the F’ing L2 exam in 2010.