Between June 6th and now...

I’ve resigned from a position and started a new one. Gotten engaged. Had a remodel done to my condo. Broken my foot.

cool. get all that done before its time to study again. congrats and stuff (sans the broket foot bit). loving the name, awesome group.

Enough time to do all those things. But not enough time to send a few thousand tests through a Scantron machine…

Wait wasn’t June 6 like 2 weeks ago?

I have been sitting under a coconut tree, smoking pot, listening to Bob Marley…wondering how did i end up here.

Yardy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been sitting under a coconut tree, smoking > pot, listening to Bob Marley…wondering how did > i end up here. I’m so jealous… Wanna’ trade? You can come to Chicago and work, I’ll smoke your pot…

Travelling as always, studying Chinese

Studying GMAT. Getting ready to apply for B-school. Tried my best to re-connect with old friends and did tons of BBQ.

finished my master, moved to nyc and looking for jobs.

barthezz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > finished my master, moved to nyc and looking for > jobs. good luck, I work in NYC, and it’s been tough around here in the past year, but I think things will be turning around in near future (don’t know for how long tho).

Learned to brew beer!!