Good luck everyone!

I just would like to wish everyone good luck on tomorrow’s results. It has been a pleasure having come this far with all of you. Despite whatever my result turns out to be, I am glad I have been given the chance to converse with some of the most intelligent people around. Now let’s raise our glasses and hope for the best!

+1 You’ve all been a huge help to me not only answering questions, but more importantly keeping me motivated. I couldn’t have made it this far without AF. I hope we all make it through to L3. Good Luck to everyone! If anyone’s in Houston… Drinks on me tomorrow. (Regardless of P or F)

Good luck everyone - I really do hope that we all pass and create hell on the level 3 forum in a couple months!

I’m sure most of the people here on AF will pass, that’s stats talking. Good luck.

I wish you all the best!

I confess I started posting more b/c the stats said AF posters have a higher rate of passing. This may get disproved tomorrow…lol Good luck to everyone who have put in their fair share of blood and sweat.

best of luck to everyone

Good luck crew. It’s time the hardwork pays off tomorrow.

Fingers crossed! Best of luck to you!

Best of the best to everyone … God Bless

the expectations are high and this makes me feel uncomfortable… anyways, we all worked a lot for it and we deserve to pass…

Long time lurker checking in to wish you all the best. Its surprising how much this forum has grown on me… I can’t stay silent any longer.

Good luck folks! It’s been a fun ride, see you on the other side!

good luck all

good luck…see you in Level III…

Good Luck to all. Hope we all pass.

Good night and good luck!

Good Luck Guys!! Hope every1 passes on AF:)

Good luck babes <3

I’m looking forward to seeing you guys pass, it’ll be nice to know some people made it even if I dont.