for the curious

Legend…..how would you know this?  We are all entitled to our opinion but you talk as if you wrote the exam itself.

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here

"Using Wiley for my CFA journey was by far the best option… I was able to pass on my first attempt.”– Moe E., Canada

bump

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Bleron is a legend.  Glad to read one of his old threads.  They don’t make posters like him anymore!

Inducted into the AF Hall of Fame, class of ‘17

I don’t believe it… if he really did that, he wouldn’t be mentioning it here. You hear stories like this all the time.

The Doobs

this guy is a *** **** legend

That was an interesting read. 

To be fair, i have a friend that spent two weeks studying for L1 and passed. she spent two weeks studying for L2 and got band 8/9 so it is doable and she only read schweser notes. She spent like 12hours a day though. She passed the next year with 3 months study. I spent 5-6 months, but was also studying for a CA exam. I honestly feel the practice exams were most beneficial. It is not about the formula in L2, but about all the information around the formula. They can present you with information in 5 different ways and you have to get the exposure through questions to deal with it.