Anyone else waiting till December marks come out before starting LII for June?

Or am I the only one? Think I’ll pick up an LII book this weekend but just feel like I can’t commit myself until I see the marks on Wednesday. My pass/fail would be 70/30 towards the pass.

Pretty much in the same boat, did the first two quant sections but I cant get motivated until I know I passed.

Doing the same thing. Haven’t started studying yet. But since the last exam, I read a book on option and future volatility and pricing, and another book on improving your mental math skills. I feel 80/20 pass. I’m going to start studying of the first book that was posted on the CFAI website this weekend. As soon as I see the pass, I’m going to order by books in and going balls to the wall.

I’m in the same boat. I don’t know if I put my odds at 80%, but I think it’s significantly better than a coin flip that I passed. I ordered the schweser ‘basic’ level II package and started ethics, then totally fell off the wagon when I realized that I didn’t have the same motivation if I wasn’t sure I was going to be sitting level II in June. I will begin really cracking the day I get my results and, hopefully, pass.

same here…have been reading schweser Book 4 (Equities) of L2… But not feeling motivated enough,to start unless I hear my results…

Good luck guys! See you in here taking part in all these L2 questions/discussions at approximately 9:05AM EST next Wednesday!

Glad to hear I’m not the only one! Yeah, it really will be balls to the wall once that mark comes in. I think it is of value however to have the 7 week break as it rests you up for a heavy four months. Well, that’s my angle anyways. Good luck to all Wednesday morning! I took the day off work because pass or fail there’s no way I want to be sitting in the office.

I was at work when L1 results came out last year. I checked my result with about 5 co-workers (including my direct boss) hovering over me. I get weak in the knees everytime I think about that moment. Glad I passed! haha.

Not me it sucks but I cracked L2 on the 60% chance I passed. I could never get that much info in my brain in that short of time I’m sure allot of people can do it and will. I also have 3 young kids and I can’t study allot on weekends. If you have time on weekends I can’t see why not.

In same boat too. Have level 2 books but cannot focus while results are still out.

my passing chances are only 60%. I have bought level 2 books started with quant. did only one chapter. so guys basically we can’t focus untill results come out…

Ok, so the fun and games are over and its time to get down to business. Yes, I was excited to see the big pass this morning. So for those like myself who waited until this day to start Level II - is everyone hitting it hard starting tomorrow? I’ll be registering tomorrow and start as soon as the books arrive.