Progress Status

Ethics - Completed >> used CFAI text. Econs - Completed >> Used Schweser FRA - Completed >> Used Schweser & CFAI text Corporate Finance >> Completed >> Used Schweser Equity - Completed >> Used Schweser & CFAI text Fixed Income >> Currently using Schweser (Current Section) Next: Alternative Asset Valuation >>> will used Schweser Derivatives >>> will used Schweser Portfolio Management >>> will used Schweser Quant >>> will used Schweser & CFAI text

Finishing up Equity this week, SS12 - does it get easier from here? Somebody kill me.

Define “completed”.

I have read and taken notes on: econ, quant, alternative investments, equity, and fixed income. I used mainly Schweser for these since I didn’t get the CFA materials until early Feb. I am now using mainly CFA though and am planning on going over the ECO for those areas that I have done so far once I am through the material once to make sure that I fill the gaps that Schweser so clearly leaves… Currently stuck on FSA. Next up are Corporate finance, portfolio management and derivatives. And last but not least ethics.

Read and noted Cfai complete text, worked through eoc questions… Read/noted/watched videos/completed eoc schweser for Fsa, equity, corp fin, alternative Invs…about to hit schweser Economics on all fronts this w/e also completed an old Cfa 3 hour mock. Status - much work to do, I will not pass at the moment…hopefully more will sink in over time before I spend May solidly on Eoc and mock/sample exams.

Damil4Real, are you also using Schweser QBank as part of your preparation?

Damil4real Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ethics - Completed >> used CFAI text. > Econs - Completed >> Used Schweser > FRA - Completed >> Used Schweser & CFAI text > Corporate Finance >> Completed >> Used Schweser > Equity - Completed >> Used Schweser & CFAI text > > Fixed Income >> Currently using Schweser (Current > Section) > > Next: > > Alternative Asset Valuation >>> will used > Schweser > Derivatives >>> will used Schweser > Portfolio Management >>> will used Schweser > Quant >>> will used Schweser & CFAI text Damil, you fo real?

Completed Using CFAI text including ECQs Ethics Econs FRA Corporate Finance Equity Quant lternative Asset Valuation Next: Fixed Income Derivatives Portfolio Management

Completed reading through schweser once: Quant Econ 3/4 FSA

vthomas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damil4Real, are you also using Schweser QBank as > part of your preparation? Yeah, also using Schweser QBank & the Video.

Completed: Stalla Study Guides 1-18 CFAI SS 1-9, 14, 15 Stalla Passmaster SS 1-13 CFAI EOCs up to Reading 14 Schweser MP3 SS 1, 2 Stalla Flashcards SS 1

Behind you all - finished Ethics & Quant (CFAI text and EOC and Schweser videos). Hope to have Econ finished up in the next few days. Then on to FSA and everything else (going in order of books). Hoping for four weeks of review, finishing up 05/06. Slightly behind right now.

CFAI Text and EOC: Ethics/Econ/Quant FRA Deriv/PM Equity 1/3 through Corporate Next: AAV/FI (complete date April 15th)

Jesus! and I am set for the same exam as you guys? I keep faith.-:0)

Econs - Completed >> Used Cfai FRA - Completed >> Used Cfai Corporate Finance >> Completed >> Used Cfai Equity - Completed >> Used Cfai Alternative Asset Valuation >>> used Schweser Derivatives >>> used Schweser Quant >>> used CFAI text Fixed Income >> used Schweser Portfolio Management >>> currently using Schweser Next: Ethics >> will use CFAI text. (method of work: doing EOCQ + highlighting most imporant info with a marker, reading carefully, not skipping anything) i plan to finish all in the begining of March, then whole 3 months to review for SCHW practice exams and Qbank Qbank Qbank, and 4 mock CFAI exams which i will buy.

i’ve started November 2009.

This is probably gonna make me feel dumb when I hear the answer but what is EOC? FSA, Schweser Quant, Schweser Econ readings #14-18, Schweser

EOC refers to the end of chapter questions in the CFA text at the end of each individual reading of a study session. No reason to feel dumb, I save that for when I am actually trying to answer the questions!

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Behind you all - finished Ethics & Quant (CFAI > text and EOC and Schweser videos). Hope to have > Econ finished up in the next few days. Then on to > FSA and everything else (going in order of books). > Hoping for four weeks of review, finishing up > 05/06. Slightly behind right now. What jcole said ^^. I’m going to be done with econ in the next few days. Currently using Schweser videos/notes/Qbank for the vast majority of my preparation. CFAI end of chapter questions occasionally, but I am planning to do them once I am reviewing, not as I’m still struggling to get a basic grasp of concepts.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Behind you all - finished Ethics & Quant (CFAI > > text and EOC and Schweser videos). Hope to > have > > Econ finished up in the next few days. Then on > to > > FSA and everything else (going in order of > books). > > Hoping for four weeks of review, finishing up > > 05/06. Slightly behind right now. > > > What jcole said ^^. > > I’m going to be done with econ in the next few > days. Currently using Schweser videos/notes/Qbank > for the vast majority of my preparation. CFAI end > of chapter questions occasionally, but I am > planning to do them once I am reviewing, not as > I’m still struggling to get a basic grasp of > concepts. Do work sadface - let’s turn that frown upside down when we rock this b_i_t_c_h in June.