Someone who passed Level II in 8 days?

I’ve heard that someone from analyst forum passed Level II in 8 days of study? Can someone who is better with the search find this?

A guy I work with passed it after studying for two weeks, while cramming for MBA finals at the same time. Scary smart.

A guy I work with passed it after studying for two hours, while cramming for Physics final at the same time. Scary smart.

A guy I work with passed it after banging cocktail waitresses for two weeks, while winning a PGA tour at the same time. Scary smart.

A guy I work with passed it after studying for two weeks, while simultaneously m@sturbating to the text. Scary.

A senior manager at my job passed it without a calculator. He stared down the test until it gave him the answers. He left after about 10 minutes and the CFA board chased him down on his way out of the exam hall, just so they could give him his charter. They said if he waited around for level three to be administered he wold “only wreck the grading curve further.” It still sits in the tube it came in, shoved in an umbrella stand in his office. It seems Mr. Norris doesn’t think much of the charter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67LgpJBPPE

Actually you misread it. It wasn’t 8. It was oo.

A guy I work with passed it after studying for two weeks, while cramming for MBA finals getting wasted the night and doing 5 lines of coke before the exam at the same time. Scary smart.

dbfinley Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve heard that someone from analyst forum passed > Level II in 8 days of study? Can someone who is > better with the search find this? Please use the search function more effectively. Type in “time machine,” and the said thread will appear.

Notice how it is always “a guy” at work who passed? Women aren’t willing to make the sacrifices to pass that men are, like; banging cocktail waitress, doing lines of coke, or masturbating to the text. Conclusion: if women want to be treated the same, they should make sacrifices too :slight_smile:

i can bet … theres no one who can clear level 2 even in a month

I guy in Hogwarts came up with a study potion …cleared L2 in just 5 days and passed.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A guy I work with passed it after banging cocktail > waitresses for two weeks, while winning a PGA tour > at the same time. Scary smart. Best two weeks of my life. I just propped the CFAI books on her @ss and the rest is history.

I dated a guy who swears he didn’t crack the books until 2.5 weeks before 1, 2, or 3. Failed 2 once, passed the others first shot. He’s possibly the most arrogant little Ivy Leaguer I’ve ever met (really saying something) and is, without a doubt, FULL OF BS. Every time I said I couldn’t hang out bc I needed to study for L1, he gave me the whole “Why are you studying so early? You know I passed with only 2.5 weeks.” God, annoying.

psh…i passed by just touching the books with my fingers. total study time: 2.5 seconds

I passed level one easily after spending only 10 minutes making some notes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmhJLyxBkE

montanidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I passed level one easily after spending only 10 > minutes making some notes. > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmhJLyxBkE nice wallpaper!!

why are you guys such d-bags? i think some people COULD pass with 2 weeks of hyper-intense study, say 35% chance… why not try to find the thread and see what the guy had to say, as opposed to acting like douchebags? especially if you’ve already failed L2 once. frankly, i’d take a few people i know to pass on 8 days studying if you gave me 4 to 1 odds on it? i.e. 20% breakeven all that predicates that finance was your undergraduate. and absolutely with schweser. the big reason to do 400 hours is to hopefully taking failure completely out of the equation. if you don’t care about money or employer reaction, i would definitely suggest trying to do 100-150 hours the first time.

nycag04 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dated a guy who swears he didn’t crack the books > until 2.5 weeks before 1, 2, or 3. Failed 2 once, > passed the others first shot. He’s possibly the > most arrogant little Ivy Leaguer I’ve ever met > (really saying something) and is, without a doubt, > FULL OF BS. > > Every time I said I couldn’t hang out bc I needed > to study for L1, he gave me the whole “Why are you > studying so early? You know I passed with only > 2.5 weeks.” God, annoying. I think this says more about you and the guys you date. Liars, spoiled, and condescending.

A 12-year old I work with passed it after studying for two weeks, while cramming for MBA finals, LSAT, and MCAT. Scary smart and the kids a d-bag.