Is anyone as behind as I am?

I’ve only read Ethics, Quant, FRA, Econ and just starting Corp. Fin., all from Schweser. I work full-time and this is my first go. I’ve done EOC questions from Schweser only… I feel like right now I know nothing and there’s only 2 more months to finish the cirriculum!!

Yes, a lot a people are as behind as you are, and a lot are even more behind, including me. I also work full time with big hours. There is still time so no reason to freak out, but it is time to step up in the studying hours now.

Have done ethics, quant, econ, fsa and am in the midst of corp fin…all on the same boat. No need to worry. On path to leave yourself 5 weeks of review…plenty of time.

pretty close - i’m through corp fin and into equity, but still feel way behind. Started doing some qbank on the older chapters to help with retention. Time to really kick up the studying…

Yes - people are more behind than you (I’ve only done Ethics, Quant, and part of Econ - hoping to be done with Econ today or tomorrow - 60 pages left). I think everyone on here is way ahead of the curve, so you should be OK.

far behind, but I will pass.

I just started reading the econ session. And I am still confused with the time series material and some of the multi-regression stuff. And I haven’t touched the ethics part. I wish I had your problem.

I’m at the same place. I’ve been doing tons of problems, creating, my own review guides, and watching lectures. It’s not a bad place to be.

Barely read half ethics, quant, econ and taken classes on fra and very little problem solving. Much much behind :(. Hope to catch up soon though!

I haven’t started reading yet but I have faith.

Don’t fret, I’m also in the same boat (quant, econ, FRA only read schweser) But I’m guessing a lot of you are also working long hours too and stuff, I would wager a fair amount of people here passing through equities for the second/third time are either unemployed or have failed previously…so no need to get nervous. A tip I find that’s useful is finding stuff at work that’s relevant. I was spreading comps today and I found it to be pretty related to some of the implied multiples stuff in the FSA part of FRA. Ditto if you already know some stuff in the curriculum like ReOI and equities. Just keep up a solid schedule and keep your weekends free and you’ll pass.

Don’t worry about it. I just finished Ethics, Quant, and Eco as you did. I just started Accounting today. I find after doing level 1…I feel a lot more organized looking over the material for level 2. I thinking sticking to a steady routine and keeping relaxed is important.

me… still at Quants

did ethics , quant, econ, all after chapter schweser problems will finish all the books 8-10 weeks, still will have 6-4 weeks do to all offical cirriculum after chapter vignettes and will do qbank…

Its scary how u tink ur behind wen ur done reading Ethics, Quant, FRA & Eco… ur miles ahead n ur seriously gettin me tensed thnx for tat

im wayyyy behind too…only done half Eco, FRA 1, Corporate Fin 2…just 2.5 sessions :frowning: work is eating up my studying and sleeping hours :frowning:

I am… But I am hopeful I won’t be behind for too long :slight_smile:

Haha, I’ve just done reading Quants once. Erm, wait it’s not so funny anymore. Sorry.