Buying stocks

Any of you guys currently investing, trading, day-trading on equity investments either for personal wealth or as a job position? We might start to share some experiences…

Yes I do. I have invested a low amount in two stocks in the Indian market. Both of the stocks are doing fine.

Of course… I’m not doing these exams just for fun.

Buying stocks force me to read some of the research reports written by analysts. What I learn from CFA material is really helping me to look/analyze the report in different prospective.

saminathan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Buying stocks force me to read some of the > research reports written by analysts. What I > learn from CFA material is really helping me to > look/analyze the report in different prospective. +1

Damil4real Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > saminathan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Buying stocks force me to read some of the > > research reports written by analysts. What I > > learn from CFA material is really helping me to > > look/analyze the report in different > prospective. > > > +1 Now, reading these stuff and buying stocks has made me to set a 5yr target to quit my salary job as a reporting accountant.(whether I find a job as an analyst or not). If as an independent analyst I won’t make sufficient money with my knowledge, then I have wasted my time. I am happy I have not wasted my time writing CFA exams.