what went wrong cpk and philip??

i am big FAN of your of your explanations CPK and phlilp Ur notes i don’t think i will be able to the meet your standards in any stage of my life…the thing which is killing me even after starting the 3rd round from the schweser, i am not EVEN close to your ur level of understanding guyz, i am a full time student started in sumwhere in feb and all the things are perfect no worries except studies but after looking at you guyz i THINK I CANT DO THIS IN MY WHOLE LIFE…:frowning:

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

I know this is totally random… bryandulog, when I see your signature I think of Family Guy (Brian the Dog).

Haha you guys are brutal. Just keep practicing and try to see the relationships in the way the economy works, quant and between balance sheets. If you’re one of those people that just memorize bullet points and formulas, it might help to step back and look at the bigger picture and see how things react/interact with each other. From you’re post I’m guessing that English isn’t your first language. An important thing in work (and if you want to be taken seriously on a message board) is to use proper spelling. I know this is an informal message board but you used the word “guyz” at least twice and “sumwhere”. It makes people think you’re some 12 year old thug typing this from your moms basement.

I guess you dont frequent the general discussion board often. Phillip went cuckoo a few days back and is now MIA.

@ reggie Yes Sir your guess is 100% right English is not my first language( trying to be formal LOL) i was hoping for a more proper insight of the the exam from the experienced persons on the board but it went a different way, i am totally agree with your practice advise it required a lot of practice to pass :slight_smile: @wake2000 i almost check the threads daily i guess i missed that one , thanks for telling me… GOOD LUCK with your preparation.

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha you guys are brutal. > > Just keep practicing and try to see the > relationships in the way the economy works, quant > and between balance sheets. If you’re one of those > people that just memorize bullet points and > formulas, it might help to step back and look at > the bigger picture and see how things > react/interact with each other. > > From you’re post I’m guessing that English isn’t > your first language. An important thing in work > (and if you want to be taken seriously on a > message board) is to use proper spelling. I know > this is an informal message board but you used the > word “guyz” at least twice and “sumwhere”. It > makes people think you’re some 12 year old thug > typing this from your moms basement. “memorize” - should be “memorizes” "From you’re post " - know the difference between “you are (you’re)” and “your” “your moms basement” - should be mom’s (apostophe). Jokes aside, let’s not kid ourselves and talk about proper English on this forum; shall we?