Holy Smoke - 37 days!

I have soo much to learn and review and go over!

Aren’t you a retaker? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

me too. I’m not even half way through Q-bank yet!!!

Yes, I am a retaker, but I still have plenty of material that has to be perfect come game day.

I still am seeing muddied, murky smoke…

I’m comfortable with a lot of the material, but not enough so to be confident. Once I start doing sample exams I’ll see where I stand and hopefully bring it all together.

I am a band kind of guy

I’ve got whole Book 5 to do!

I’m scared

I still have Quants to finish - done with all the rest but my confidence level is ZERO!

i have ethics left… is this section dready?

hellomello: ethics is not dready, its deadly if you dont practice questions of it.

I have been delaying getting into Ethics for the last 3 months !

I just finished everything and about to start reviewing. Confidence level is 0 as I have almost forgotten all the previous chapters >

Same here vik2000, I think I’m gonna take a sample today and see how badly it kicks my ass. Pity we have to pay for it this year…

Just got nailed by the sample…50%. Couldn’t remember a lot of the formulae! :frowning: I’m officially depressed now…

…if you are yet to take the sample exam, make sure you review Time series in Quant and Soft Dollar standard in ethics. You should ace it afterwards.

Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …if you are yet to take the sample exam, make > sure you review Time series in Quant and Soft > Dollar standard in ethics. You should ace it > afterwards. Uhhh the whole point is to take it without reviewing specific areas beforehand.

Almost done with first review, except derivatives. Yet to take any sample/mock exam. Havent done Qbank as yet…confidence level is bad… For L1, I had taken 2 exams by May 1st…seems I am lagging far behind… do u guys know if secret sauce is out yet or not?

acer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Almost done with first review, except > derivatives. > > Yet to take any sample/mock exam. Havent done > Qbank as yet…confidence level is bad… > For L1, I had taken 2 exams by May 1st…seems I > am lagging far behind… > > do u guys know if secret sauce is out yet or not? it is out man…