Anybody else not been through the material yet?

Am I really that behind? Everybody on here is talking about how they have been through all the material atleast one. I am about 75% through the CFAI reading. At this point, I’m giving up on CFAI and going straight to Schweser. If I have time at the end, I’ll go back and read more of the CFAI material.

I have PM and swaps left. I have not been reviewing the past material. Hectic month coming up. - LRM

I wonder how many people have diagnosed themselves as ADD while studying for this exam

I have PM, Econs, Quant, Alternative, CF left… :((

I’m just starting the penultimate CFAI textbook, having gone in order. It’s going to be an exhausting month, but I think I can make it.

tmishin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder how many people have diagnosed themselves > as ADD while studying for this exam I am wrapping up my second pass through the material, which has consisted of Schweser Notes and EOCs. Funny you should comment on the ADD, I going for formal testing after the exam. My brain literally shut down last week.

I might have been through Schweser twice but I’m struggling to remember the stuff…finish Book 2, forget Book 1…finish Book 3, forget Book 2 etc. Definitely didn’t have this much of a problem on Level 1. :frowning:

CFAtime Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I might have been through Schweser twice but I’m > struggling to remember the stuff…finish Book 2, > forget Book 1…finish Book 3, forget Book 2 etc. > > Definitely didn’t have this much of a problem on > Level 1. :frowning: i thought i only have this problem :((((((((( how can we make it better … it looks we don’t have much time

YAhmed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAtime Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I might have been through Schweser twice but > I’m > > struggling to remember the stuff…finish Book > 2, > > forget Book 1…finish Book 3, forget Book 2 > etc. > > > > Definitely didn’t have this much of a problem > on > > Level 1. :frowning: > > > i thought i only have this problem :((((((((( > > how can we make it better … > it looks we don’t have much time No idea but I’m busy going through the stuff a 3rd time now, have already made notes on first pass and did EOCs on second pass so now I’m just gonna DRILL until it sticks.

Got Corp fin to complete… and haven’t touched FRA and Economics yet… and ADD … well, i do have a terribly short attention span, so just hope one keeps trying. That’s all one can do.

Have Swaps, PM and Alt Investments left…3 weeks for pure review. Sleep isnt an option.

I’m really short of time as well. I get sick to even think of how horrible this month is going to be.

While I am done with Schweser and EOC tomorrow, 60 odd pages remaining in PM, I looked at some earlier FSA problems and that did not make me feel to confident. Sign me up to that ADD club please. EOC problems on reading 61 really helped me discover my illness. Right after I could not bring myself to finish that quarterly pay currency swap valuation 120 days into the contract problem in one go without break I knew: ADD. If there is a currency swap on the exam and I don’t see discount factors, I’ll go for answer C and be done with it. These things are way too time consuming.

Got Swaps and PM left. 1 month for revision and practice.

Have Int’l Asset Pricing left to finish… you’ll make it through My goal is to be done by Saturday and it’s all practice exams, Secret Sauce and EOC ?'s 'till June 5th

I just finished up everything saturday and am starting my review… …i definately should have been reviewing quant and econ for the last few months good luck boys!

I have 2 short readings in derivatives and PM left (I study only from CFA books). I plan to finish them in 5-6 days. Then I plan to start doing at least one test a day in Q bank or schweser practice tests, combined with revision.