Test Center NYC

Anyone else taking it here or taken it here before? I don’t know what this place is–will have to check it out sometime this month. 3rd CFA Exam, 3rd difference location. Test Center Code: NYC3 Room/Section: Gallery Test Center Address: The Altman Building 135 W 18th Street Between 6th & 7th Avenue New York, NY 10011

wow, i thought it was always at the javits center - thats where mine is anyway. A pain to get to, all the way on the west side…

Yes!!! I’m not at the Javits Center again. I"ll see you at the Altman Building the show NY.

I kinda like the long walk to Javitz. It’s like a moment of reflection of how miserable i’ve been. haha. I’m testing down the street at the Metropolitan Pavillion. I think i’ve been here before and possibly the Altman building for some parties. But i can’t really remember because it was over a decade ago. If i’m correct, it’s a large place but nowhere close to the ballrooms at Javitz. Test Center Code: NYC1 Room/Section: A Test Center Address: Metropolitan Pavilion North South Pavilions 125 W 18th Street

A friend of mine is taking his L2 here: Hilton New York Grand Ballroom 1335 Avenue of the Americas So it looks like a minimum of 4 locations in NYC. It’s crazy how many candidates there are. Javitz couldn’t even hold all of us!

javits center blows, so many people its basically impossible to get lunch. DUring L1, everywhere was so packed, i literllay did not have lunch.

I drew Javits again. I actually don’t mind too badly…I second that the westward walk across all the avenues is kind of a a nice way to clear your head. I particularly enjoyed looking at people on the subway with me several stops before 34th street and locking eyes - both immediately recognizing the “OK IT’S BIDNESS TIME” look on our faces and nodding to each other in acknowledgement. Then I would mouth the phrase “I love you” and make a little smooch motion, to psych 'em out. Candidate Number: xxxxxx Name: Supersadface :((( Level: II Examination Date: Saturday, 5 June 2010 Test Center Code: NYC Room/Section: Hall 1D Test Center Address: Jacob K Javits Convention Center Hall 1D 11th Avenue and 35th St

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I drew Javits again. I actually don’t mind too > badly…I second that the westward walk across all > the avenues is kind of a a nice way to clear your > head. I particularly enjoyed looking at people on > the subway with me several stops before 34th > street and locking eyes - both immediately > recognizing the “OK IT’S BIDNESS TIME” look on our > faces and nodding to each other in > acknowledgement. Then I would mouth the phrase “I > love you” and make a little smooch motion, to > psych 'em out. > > > > Candidate Number: xxxxxx > > Name: Supersadface :((( > > Level: II > > Examination Date: Saturday, 5 June 2010 > > Test Center Code: NYC > > Room/Section: Hall 1D > > Test Center Address: > Jacob K Javits Convention Center > Hall 1D > 11th Avenue and 35th St I’m in the same room - see ya in another life, brutha

When i was at Javitz last year, i took a walk on 34th to this japanese restaurant. Although it wasn’t the best sushi, it was still fish and i got some exercise during lunch. I think it might have calmed me down since i bombed the AM. On the PM session, i guessed on only 5 questions. So it might be a good idea to plan a lunch strategy…

when my ticket was loading, i was hoping for sheraton (where i took level 1) but more than that, praying it would NOT be javits center. that place was awful and it would probably bring back horrid memories of my band 10 fail last year. also, i would not go anywhere near raw fish on exam day haha.

I don’t really have a lunch strategy setup yet, but I will be at the Cotto fight later in the evening.

It’l be interesting to see what Cotto has left. He’s been in some wars and has a lot of mileage right now. The setting should be really electric though…

I drew Javits for Level II in June - I was so angry! Everyone else I know got the Hilton or Sheraton. I thought Javits was just for Level I. Oh well…