Book 2 Schweser - Thoughts?

Whats everybody thoughts on Book 2 Practice Exam? Last year, consensus was to skip as it had ridiculously hard questions that CFAI would never test on. Should I skip it and focus more on memorizing concepts, etc

Just do it, take all the practice exams you can get your hands on. One of my instructors pointed out the importance of taking at least 8 practice exams before exam day.

8 full length or 4 full length ( AM + PM ) ?

Second what BP said. I can’t understand the idea of abstaining from mock exams because they “test stuff that’s too hard/unlikely.” This test is given once a year. I’d prefer to err on the side of being ‘too’ prepared. Do all the questions you can get your hands on, do all the mocks you can obtain. The pre-exam goal is not to pass with the least amount of effort. The goal is to be as certain of a pass as possible.

janakisri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 8 full length or 4 full length ( AM + PM ) ? 8 full length.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just do it, take all the practice exams you can > get your hands on. One of my instructors pointed > out the importance of taking at least 8 practice > exams before exam day. Nathan Ronen?

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Just do it, take all the practice exams you can > > get your hands on. One of my instructors > pointed > > out the importance of taking at least 8 > practice > > exams before exam day. > > > Nathan Ronen? Yup.