PAST CFA MOCKS AVAILABLE

2001 2002 2003 2004 They were essay type available with solutions :slight_smile:

YAhmed, where can we find those?

This thread isn’t very helpful without a link. If you can email them, please do: mindlikewater8 @ gmail.com

i can mail them i always gained from this forum didn’t contributed much …i dedicate each paper to the persons i find most contributor and helpful during the journey till now:)… ( that’s my personal opinion no offense please…) 1 for rus1bus 1 for philip.plat 1 for cpk123 1 for beathecfa please give me all email ids in one post so i can just copy from one post all the ids ( i hope any one there can do that) … take care and good no need to thanks

craigrberg@gmail.com please!

Serioulsy, are mocks of this vintage, likely to be that useful??

If you could, I would appreciate them pdenton92000@yahoo.com Thanks!

mikecocos@hotmail.com

hicksbicksmicks@gmail.com

I would greatly appreciate them as well. carpecfalii@gmail.com Would there be a problem with one of us posting them on a files sharing website?

brindhhaa@gmail.com

Why are there also essay type questions? Aren’t they supposed to be on Lv3? Anyways, if you could, please send me a copy at hellohello99993000@yahoo.com

Those are some really old exams, I wouldn’t use them. The curriculum has no doubt changed, why bother learning outdated and potentially incorrect material

Yahmed, Favoring larger contributor to your portfolio of knowledge is a a breach of Standard III-B: Fair Dealing. Just saying, you might want to disseminate to all of them simultaneously. :slight_smile: Seriously, I wouldn’t use them myself. There are plenty of relevant material out there that is more relevant to the exam.

Yeah, the earliest is 6 years ago? I wouldn’t even think about it. There’s a ton of EOC’s, free Mock online, and two samples you can buy. Not to mention passmaster/qbank.

Can someone please email these to me as well? Or have they been posted on a files sharing website already? Thanks a bunch!

Can someone please email these to me as well? Or have they been posted on a files sharing website already? My email address is vipulbhushan@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch!

Me…tooo. kumard_999@yahoo.com

Me too : mailpawan@gmail.com

ME TOO PLEASE! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! SJAHN07@GMAIL.COM