Started studying recently (my plan)

So last week I opened up the books… I’ve skimmed through them since I got them, but havent really done hardcore studying until now. Anyway, ethics is ethics… same stuff as level 1 more or less, so thats done. Im good at quant, so i just skimmed over that, refreshed myself with the formulas and did the schweser Qs. on EV and FSA now, and while EV is pretty easy to grasp given my background, FSA is giving it to me Oz style. My plan is to read/skim through the schweser books until I have 19 days left til the exam. Then follow a pattern similiar to this: 19: Ethics 18: Schweser mock exam 1 17-15: Do all questions related to EV 14-12: Do all questions related to FSA 11: CFA mock 1 10-9: Corp Fin 8-7: Fixed Income 6: Schweser 2 5-4: Alt Investments 3: CFA Mock 2 2: CFA Mock 1, Schweser Mock 1 1: CFA sample exam Of course, the days I’m taking mocks, ill be reviewing what I did wrong. And Ill also be reviewing the schweser formula page throughout the time. Any suggestions/ideas for improvement would be appreciated, specially if you’re a retaker. I signed up for the exam a long time ago, I’ve just had such a busy schedule I havent had time to dedicate any time to it… Also, from now til exam day, my schedule is much more relaxed and I’m only working 8:30-5ish, so I have a lot of time. This is good news since last week I was so stressed over work and the exam that I had a hives outbreak, and recently I started developing a pulsating vein on my forehead.

A little suggestion: FI and Alt should only get 1 day each, then dedicate that 2 days to EOC questions. Good luck!