I will pass CFA LEVEL 2

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5, 2010.

Make the most of your CFA® Progam prep in one weekend! Join renowned instructors, Peter Olinto, Darren Degraaf & David Hetherington in May for a live, two-day intensive final review class.

I have to pass this year. I have no other option.

From Diediemustpass:

I have no option. I have to pass this exam, CFA Level 2, on June 05, 2010.

No <50% section and At least 5 topics got more than 70% (Ethics, Quant, FSA, Port, Equity)

drk Wrote:
——————————————————-
> I have to pass this year. I have no other option.

I like this answer best. There is no other option.

I will pass the CFA level II exam on June 5, 2010

I will pass CFA level 2 , June 2010

I will pass CFA level 2 on June 5, 2010!

esahihoonmain Wrote:
——————————————————-
> After close to 7 months /1100+ hours of studying
> and stiff back and neck pain…etc.. :)
> I will definitely pass the CFA Level 2 exam on 6
> June ,2010

That’s roughly an average of 5 hours a day.. Are you employed? How the heck did you focus for 5 hours a day each day for the last 7 months if you work??

> That’s roughly an average of 5 hours a day.. Are
> you employed? How the heck did you focus for 5
> hours a day each day for the last 7 months if you
> work??

That is easily achievable if you work 9hrs a day. My day start as 5am every week day. There is an hotel with gym facility (where I am registered) close to my office and there exist a large area where I read 3hrs from 5.30am to 8.30am every week day.

I rush to the bathroom afterwards to be ready to resume at work at 9am.

I work for 9hrs until 6pm. Then I read or practice questions for another 3hrs until 9pm then I head for my house.

I arrive home at 10pm and sleep with wifey for 6-7hrs and the cycle continues -:O)

Seriously it is tough preparing for this exam!

................................................................................................................We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong, the amount of work is the same.

I struggled with it. Staying up late many nights, getting up early in the next mornings. I deserve to pass. I will pass CFA level 2 exam on June 6, 2010.

I struggled with it. Staying up late many nights, getting up early in the next morning. I deserve to pass. I will pass CFA level 2 exam on June 6, 2010.

I will pass CFA level 2 exam on June 5 2010

I WILL PASS CFA Level 2 on 5th June 2010!!

breathe in…breathe out!

yes

Yes.

YES!

I DESERVE TO PASS THE CFA LEVEL II EXAM AND I WILL PASS THE EXAM ON JUNE 5TH, 2010!

On June 5th 2010 I will take CFA Level 2 exam and my result in late August will indicate my PASSING performance on this exam.

I will pass teh CFA Level II June 5th 2010

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5, 2010!

I will pass Level II this June.

Couldn’t stop myself from scribbling this :)

I will pass the Level 2 exam on June 5, 2010

I thank God for granting me the strength to make it thru this test. And I am very grateful that he has already allowed me to pass CFA level 2 on June 5, 2010.

I will pass level 2 on June 5, 2010 exam!!!