Sign up  |  Log in

CANT STUDY CANT FOCUS

GUYsssss
i cant study anymmoee, i did all the mocks, and now i cant review , i am sick of these books
someone motivate meeeeeee

The best just got better. Schweser's upgraded content and redesigned study platform are exactly what you need to pass the Level III exam. Save 10% when you preorder a Premium Package for a limited time.

Me too, too full, can’t take anything anymore, although there’s lot of materials to review.

Just got 73% overall for the 2010 CFAI mock and felt that’d be enough to pass (although know that’s the dumbest thought ever!). Very demotivated right now! :((

Take it easy for one afternoon/evening - it works like magic

Just think of what you’ll feel like if you fail. Works wonders for me.

You are what you pretend to be

haha truth upstairs, I can’t imagine doing this for another year, thats another year of your life gone.

the weight of hard work weighs an ounce but the weight of regret weighs a ton!! get through it and its going to be beautiful after june 5th.

sbmarti2 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Just think of what you’ll feel like if you fail.
> Works wonders for me.

+1

works for me too. Eeverytime I feel lazy and feel like sleeping an extra hour, I remind myself and scare the living daylights out of me and I am out of bed in seconds.

‘Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes.’

~ Henry David Thoreau

vinniepaz730 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> the weight of hard work weighs an ounce but the
> weight of regret weighs a ton!!

I haven’t heard this quote before, and I know it borders on trite, but I like it. Seriously man, eff how you’re feeling right now. Take this attempt seriously and do your best. Waiting another year will feel terrible.

Remember, if you get 55% of the questions right due to your knowledge, you can do nothing but guessing on remaining 45% and still pull off a 70%. Do you think you might be able to learn material that’ll be on 55% of the exam? Suck it up and STUDY.

Balls. My head hurts.

I know what you mean. I have been a space cadet lately. A couple of fingers of Maker’s Mark helps to decompress after a long night of looking at vignettes. Just hang in there!

sometimes u gotta take a step back to go two steps forward. take a day off and go feel alive. then bring it back to your study desk the following day.

I would rather not study for half a day and come back rejuvenated rather than studying with 20% productivity.

I came into the library ready to destroy Schweser Book 2, only to find out I brought Book 1 with me. I take it as a sign in order to let my brain rest a little bit before I go into full beast mode. On the plus side, I have extra time to go over the SOPH, Soft Dollar Standards, and ROS from the original CFA material.

NO EXCUSES

It’s getting bad. I just stayed at work longer to avoid studying. Depressing… . … . . one week left. not ramping it up at all, just keeping it steady. I’ve been ramping it up for four months.

Band 10 – It’s the only phrase that can literally bring me to the brink of explosive projectile vomit