CANT STUDY CANT FOCUS

GUYsssss i cant study anymmoee, i did all the mocks, and now i cant review , i am sick of these books someone motivate meeeeeee

Me too, too full, can’t take anything anymore, although there’s lot of materials to review. Just got 73% overall for the 2010 CFAI mock and felt that’d be enough to pass (although know that’s the dumbest thought ever!). Very demotivated right now! :((

Take it easy for one afternoon/evening - it works like magic

Just think of what you’ll feel like if you fail. Works wonders for me.

haha truth upstairs, I can’t imagine doing this for another year, thats another year of your life gone. the weight of hard work weighs an ounce but the weight of regret weighs a ton!! get through it and its going to be beautiful after june 5th.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just think of what you’ll feel like if you fail. > Works wonders for me. +1 works for me too. Eeverytime I feel lazy and feel like sleeping an extra hour, I remind myself and scare the living daylights out of me and I am out of bed in seconds.

vinniepaz730 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the weight of hard work weighs an ounce but the > weight of regret weighs a ton!! I haven’t heard this quote before, and I know it borders on trite, but I like it. Seriously man, eff how you’re feeling right now. Take this attempt seriously and do your best. Waiting another year will feel terrible. Remember, if you get 55% of the questions right due to your knowledge, you can do nothing but guessing on remaining 45% and still pull off a 70%. Do you think you might be able to learn material that’ll be on 55% of the exam? Suck it up and STUDY.

Balls. My head hurts.

I know what you mean. I have been a space cadet lately. A couple of fingers of Maker’s Mark helps to decompress after a long night of looking at vignettes. Just hang in there!

sometimes u gotta take a step back to go two steps forward. take a day off and go feel alive. then bring it back to your study desk the following day.

I would rather not study for half a day and come back rejuvenated rather than studying with 20% productivity.

I came into the library ready to destroy Schweser Book 2, only to find out I brought Book 1 with me. I take it as a sign in order to let my brain rest a little bit before I go into full beast mode. On the plus side, I have extra time to go over the SOPH, Soft Dollar Standards, and ROS from the original CFA material.

It’s getting bad. I just stayed at work longer to avoid studying. Depressing. . . . . . . . . one week left. not ramping it up at all, just keeping it steady. I’ve been ramping it up for four months.