Need Advice.

Hey folks, Hope your studying is going well. Wanted to get your opinion on something. I ended up switching positions back in late Jan. (after I already signed up for LII) and haven’t been able to study at all for this exam. Do you guys think I should still sit for it? Obv. I’ll fail, probably miserably, but wanted to get your take. Thanks! Just as a side note, I def. intend to take it next year and I paid for the exam out of pocket this time around.

Take it, and take the experience of what it looks and feels like with you for next year. They are not giving you your money back so why not. It’s good for you. Nothing like seeing the actual exam.

definitely sit for it: 1) it will help you understand what type of exam you’ll be in for in 2011. 2) your chances of passing CFA 2 randomly is better than hitting the lotto! and since powerball just reset, the lottery isn’t even an option!

DEFINITELY take it. I had this same issue last year where i had to skip, and I should have shown up. I would have had a much better idea of what the test could look like and calibrate my studies around that. When you take it, get a very good sense of the type of questions and depth of questions.

I’m in the same boat sir, I’m going to sit in it! Good luck!

Take it… You’ll get a feel for the exam itself…and your score will probably help ours…ahahahha Best of Luck

Take it ! I am in the exact same boat as you. Actually all was fine for me until I quit my job, forced to up paying 14k for breaking the bond, and when the markets took a sharp dive last month, I lost another 10k. So much crappy sh@# happened to me, failing the exam is just the icing to the Sh#@… Nonetheless, I will still struggle till the very end, … Come again next year…