Score Prediction

I am assuming AF’ers are more attached to the exam. your expected score in the morning out of 60 and evening for 60I just want to do a quick survey so that we can what the average cuttoff would be. I am assuming if top 1% is close to 90. Then there is no way, they could make 70 as cutoff. I know we are not on the MPS system. AM - 35/60 PM - 45/60 Total - 80/120

i had no time to do so in the morning session, but in the afternoon i quickly looked through and felt i was “confident” on about 30 of my 60 answers… probably closer to 20-25 on morning so with some good educated guessing, I’m hoping I got around: AM - 38/60 PM - 43/60 Total - 81/120 This is probably optimistic though.

45/60 AM 41/60 PM 86/120 I wish I was better at remembering questions so I could check more of them. Most of them when i think about it now it is just a blur… I definately thought the exam felt similar to practice exams which is reassuring.

Big ticket, I think we are on the same boat. Yosh, you did pretty well

45/60 AM 50/60 PM. There were 90 questions I knew flat out. Assuming horrible guessing rate I could get 95. Practice test and mocks ranged from 70% on CFA Sample 1 (crap shoot) to 55/60 on Mock 1 AM.

57/60 54/60 That’s how many questions I guessed on. So yea feeling pretty confident…

No real basis to this but 36/60 AM and 48/60 PM (60% and 80% for an even 70%). Time management issues in the AM; back to normal in the PM. Feeling +70% in most sections and 50-70 in one or two. Not feeling any sub-50s but possible in a topic with only 5% testing (6 questions). AM felt like the CFA mock, PM felt like a Schweser mock.

That’s funny. Zero.

ATH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No real basis to this but 36/60 AM and 48/60 PM > (60% and 80% for an even 70%). Time management > issues in the AM; back to normal in the PM. > > Feeling +70% in most sections and 50-70 in one or > two. Not feeling any sub-50s but possible in a > topic with only 5% testing (6 questions). > > AM felt like the CFA mock, PM felt like a Schweser > mock. I think you summed it up perfectly. I did all 4k questions in the Q-Bank and blew through PM because of that. It didn’t feel like a CFA exam it felt like a Schweser exam which is vocab based imo.

Do you agree to the pass score of 63% and passing rate of 49%?

I am guessing 70% also. Maybe about 65% in AM and 75% in PM

pass score of 63-65% and 49% pass rate.

I have no idea of previous years pass scores…but a pass score of 65% would mean I have a fair chance of passing this one…

I believe, as the exam was easy compared to last year, I think the passing score could be in low 70’s

Like so many others, I found myself pressed for time on the AM section. Very scary stuff. PM was much more reasonable, but I still wish I had known some sections better. Including ONLY the answers I was sure of, I think knew 34 of the AM section, and definitely knew maybe 37 of the PM. Hoping that I did no worse than guessing on the remaining problems [even though some I was pretty sure, I didn’t count them unless I was positive]. I’m totally terrified either way. To spend 5 months of my life working harder than I’ve ever worked at anything and walk out feeling “so-so” is gut-wrenching. That said, I felt like I crushed ethics, which hopefully helps if I’m on the fence.

I don’t think passing score goes into the low 70’s. They would need to have a new grading scale if that were the case. If we see 50-75% for the middle range then we know there is a problem.

Man I thought the AM was tough. FRA was my killer. I should have let go and moved on to the stuff I know best, but I was stubborn when I really shouldn’t have been. I was rushed and almost ran out of time because of that. I think I’ll get a 36/60 on AM and 44/60 on PM. I think I’ll average short of 70. I wish I could have started preparing before Feb 1st. 400 questions only in Qbank aren’t enough to get you to blow through an exam quickly.

AM 42/60 PM 48/60 I would imagine the MPS would be ~70% or a little higher, and I don’t expect the pass rate to be much higher than last year, which was 41%.

gjertsen…you are killing us

it will be more than 41% I will post a guarantee on that.