Where did you take the exam?

me: NYC4 at the midtown Hilton

Chicago

London. Although it was almost 25 celsius degrees outside it was freezing in the test center during the morning session. Got somewhat fixed for the afternoon.

Atlanta, Georgia. It was pretty chilly in the exam hall. Not as many people as last year.

NYC3 - Altman Center, Section B

Frankfurt, Germany

In a place where there was only room for 9 x 3 test takers…

SFO

Bangladesh (had around 194 candidates here)

Toronto…6K test takers…total shit show

db_4life Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toronto…6K test takers…total shit show they had all 3 levels at the same location? Wow NYC they divide everyone up

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYC3 - Altman Center, Section B Section A Brotha. Yo how ridiculous was the announcer dude… he really got into reading off those instructions. “CHEATING IS A VERY SERIOUS OFFENSE”

guangzhou China, 1900.

New Jersey - Meadowlands Exp Center.

Yeah, rather large facility, 3 seperate rooms…was a mess…MLS game going on next door as well, didn’t help the issue…

Philadelphia. MehdiOchre, where were you?

London - about 8000 I think (see my other post). I asked for the A/C to be turned down and they said that they had many complaints about the cold and were going to do something about it. Did anyone see the guy roll under the door in London and then get rejected because he was late!?!! That was hilarious. The shutters were coming down on the door and tried to scramble under the door (like Indiana Jones) but was turned away. Ouch.

Los Angeles test center - Pomona Fairplex - announcer got pissed off after the AM session because people started standing up to leave in the middle of him reading the announcement right before lunch and he yelled “YOU ARE NOT DISMISSED”. He then apologized after lunch.

DTM86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Los Angeles test center - Pomona Fairplex - > announcer got pissed off after the AM session > because people started standing up to leave in the > middle of him reading the announcement right > before lunch and he yelled “YOU ARE NOT > DISMISSED”. He then apologized after lunch. Funny… Same thing in Philly. That announcer was annoying. I think it’s a requirement for them to attempt to be intimidating. he also yelled at people after everyone started walking out. Never apologized though. It’s funny seeing everyone rushing back to their seats like the middle school days.

NJ - Meadowlands. Perhaps 1200 to 1500 in the room. No interesting stories. Some cute proctors though.