who will be my fellow band 10ers?

A.M. killed me…see you next year :( :( :(

A clear and personalized study plan is here! Schweser's upgraded content and redesigned study platform are exactly what you need to pass the Level II exam. Save 10% when you order a Premium Package for a limited time.

band # 1 here

Band 9 or 10 here

definitely band 1. Will try harder next year

tried pretty hard too…feel like i just missed it…

Same here. I feel like I’m going to just miss the cut off.

I think I’m negative band.

I would hate to be a band 10. One formula I messed up one letter and that pissed me off SOOO much. If I failed because of 1 or two questions… shoot me.

Hoping for Band 9, or 8. (of course, always hoping for pass, but those are pipe dreams…)

Band 7 here, pretty sure. If I’m a band 10 and 1 off 70> I may jump off a cliff

Not me. Come on guys, stay confident.

Smiley - don’t give up now. I know it’s hard to stay confident, but I feel as If I am in a similar situation. I keep telling myself, I will pass. I don’t care if it’s >70 every section or borderline score with an ethics adjustment. Bottom line is… PASS

This was a tough exam. If it wasn’t none of us would want it as bad as we doo.

Keep faith and enjoy the summer.

Band 9 or 10…

I might be in Band 10. I am quitting.

Probably an 8. Horrible time management on my part. Too many stupid guesses.

if i fail, i may give up…not sure if its worth my time again…

smileygladhands Wrote:
——————————————————-
> if i fail, i may give up…not sure if its worth
> my time again…

have you ever failed a CFA exam before?

I haven’t, so this is a new and awful sensation for me.

Although I walked out of the exam feeling pretty good about it.. i think i failed… like band 9 or 10 probably.

I’m just going to drill in my head that I failed now, so if/when I see that I did fail, I won’t be so shocked.

i’ve never really failed before…have taken other standardized tests and all my tests through my academic career and haven’t failed…this is pretty humbling to say the least…

probably band 9-10, exam tested on such small details and not the important concepts

I’m turning it up to eleven.

………………………..
ATH - CFA, CAIA

PistolPt Wrote:
——————————————————-
> smileygladhands Wrote:
> ————————————————–
> —–
> > if i fail, i may give up…not sure if its
> worth
> > my time again…
>
> have you ever failed a CFA exam before?
>
> I haven’t, so this is a new and awful sensation
> for me.

Did you prepare as well as you could have? If not, then you can’t beat yourself up about it too much.

i guessed on like a complete item set…band 5 for me.

janakisri Wrote:
——————————————————-
> definitely band 1. Will try harder next year

I wouldn’t believe it, even if i saw it..

I’m already a former Band 10er, can I join the club?

NO EXCUSES

even the thought of repeating this WHOLE thing again makes me sick in my stomach.

if i fail i will give up. This CFA monster has put my whole life on hold for the past three yrs. this it for me, am out. i need to reclaim my life, i appreaciate the knowledge i got from this far but i guess this the end. good bye CFA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute to AudreyMwala. 3 yrs that is a persistence factor w=1 :)

You know what people Band 10 is like rubbing salt into a wound and no one would want to miss it so closely.

band 10.99 here…

-------
Life is not here, but there.

Man oh man, lots of pain going around these message boards. Keep your chins up, fellas. We took a good run at it, and there’s reason to be proud of that, no matter how your score sheet comes back in August.

As for me, I really don’t know. I think a lot depends on luck at this point, as far as where they set the MPS and if I did as well on Ethics as I thought. If I fail, I think it’ll be a high fail, which just adds insult to injury…

I was bad 9 last year- hoping for finish line this year.

BUT even if I don’t- I am not giving up! I have given 2.5 years so far so 2 more years is not going to kill me.

I already have a nice job and am taking CFA as a challenge to keep me going.