Sign up  |  Log in

I sat next to a smelly guy

He didn’t shower, terrible BO. Not friendly. After AM session ended he abruptly rose from his chair and walked into my chair in leaving. Wafting BO during AM session.

I should get credit for L2 just having to deal with this neanderthal at the test. It’s bad enough with the normal stress of a year’s effort all on the line, but to also have to sit a foot away from a rude jackass?

CFAI should introduce a Code of Hygiene beginning in 2011.

Make the most of your CFA® Progam prep in one weekend! Join renowned instructors, Peter Olinto, Darren Degraaf & David Hetherington in May for a live, two-day intensive final review class.

Haha that sucks. I didn’t have that problem. There were 3 girls behind me and 2 girls on each side. The odds of having that many females around is quite low considering I could count 1:20 overall. Two of them were quite nice looking and one of them even had 4” heel pumps but I kept my focus anyhow. I hope this will bring luck in my final results :).

Yeh, I had some hotness proctors…was distracting in a good way..but damn dude…nicely done (showing up)

Code of Hygiene. That’s a good one.

I sat near a portfolio manager of a very big mutual fund and he was accompanied by his elite set of research analysts….
Damn while they were discussing how the exam was…he said it was a piece of cake for him…he said the PM session was a bit (only a bit) tough and the AM was a cake walk….

I was taken aback with the ease with which he was saying this

Thanks,
Varun Darji

About halfway through the afternoon session I had to fart so bad! To be courteous I sorta held it in.

Damn streetmeat food!

At lunch, in Toronto, I paid $7.50 for the smallest tuna sandwich ever. That’s got to be a 700% mark up!

CFACurse Wrote:
——————————————————-
> About halfway through the afternoon session I had
> to fart so bad! To be courteous I sorta held it
> in.
>
> Damn streetmeat food!

‘sorta’ held it in? Bro, you just converted a ripper to an SBD, now apologize to the people in the row behind you!

No quote needed

CFACurse Wrote:
——————————————————-
> About halfway through the afternoon session I had
> to fart so bad! To be courteous I sorta held it
> in.
>
> Damn streetmeat food!

hahaha did u take it in midtown NY?

they had a huge street fair going on

hahaha yea i was up at the Hilton.

Street fair didn’t really bother me as much as it surprised me. My reaction: A street fair in midtown??? wtf? lol

though I guess somewhat understandable since it’s somewhat close to central park…

CFACurse Wrote:
——————————————————-
> hahaha yea i was up at the Hilton.
>
> Street fair didn’t really bother me as much as it
> surprised me. My reaction: A street fair in
> midtown??? wtf? lol
>
>
> though I guess somewhat understandable since it’s
> somewhat close to central park…

They have that all over the city in the summer. They move around everyday.

At first I thought about trying that food but didn’t want to take any chances. That sh1t gives me gas

CFACurse Wrote:
——————————————————-
> About halfway through the afternoon session I had
> to fart so bad! To be courteous I sorta held it
> in.
>
> Damn streetmeat food!

I would’ve just let’er rip. With that many people, no one knows for sure it’s you.
Holding it in while taking the exam would be very umcomfortable. I want to focus on the exam not focus on holding a fart in.

cfagoal2 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> I would’ve just let’er rip. With that many people,
> no one knows for sure it’s you.
> Holding it in while taking the exam would be very
> umcomfortable. I want to focus on the exam not
> focus on holding a fart in.

hahaha.. I let some out between vignettes.

…that’s what i meant by “sorta”. lol

cfagoal2 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> CFACurse Wrote:
> ————————————————–
> —–
> > About halfway through the afternoon session I
> had
> > to fart so bad! To be courteous I sorta held
> it
> > in.
> >
> > Damn streetmeat food!
>
>
> I would’ve just let’er rip. With that many people,
> no one knows for sure it’s you.
> Holding it in while taking the exam would be very
> umcomfortable. I want to focus on the exam not
> focus on holding a fart in.

The rooms at the hilton were small. If you let one rip, everybody would’ve known it was you. I value my pride and self-image more than the exam

ZeroBonus Wrote:
——————————————————-
> cfagoal2 Wrote:
> ————————————————–
> —–
> > CFACurse Wrote:
> >
> ————————————————–
>
> > —–
> > > About halfway through the afternoon session I
> > had
> > > to fart so bad! To be courteous I sorta held
> > it
> > > in.
> > >
> > > Damn streetmeat food!
> >
> >
> > I would’ve just let’er rip. With that many
> people,
> > no one knows for sure it’s you.
> > Holding it in while taking the exam would be
> very
> > umcomfortable. I want to focus on the exam not
> > focus on holding a fart in.
>
> The rooms at the hilton were small. If you let one
> rip, everybody would’ve known it was you. I value
> my pride and self-image more than the exam

Pfftt - I would have eaten a loose meat sandwich and taco bell the night and morning before AND worn a shirt that read ‘I Farted’ for a guaranteed pass.

No quote needed

Well in this economy, who has money for deoderant or showers anymore?

I wrote in Toronto and a girl showed up DECKED TO THE NINES as a fairy. No word of a lie- pink skirt, leotards, tank top, AND wings. Like the wings your 3 year old cousin wears at halloween.

If nothing else, it gave a me a good chuckle.

really? in level two? I wrote in toronto too, and I didn’t see that.. All I saw was truckloads of studious asians and indians, and nerdy skinny white doods

TDIGZ Wrote:
——————————————————-
> I wrote in Toronto and a girl showed up DECKED TO
> THE NINES as a fairy. No word of a lie- pink
> skirt, leotards, tank top, AND wings. Like the
> wings your 3 year old cousin wears at halloween.
>
> If nothing else, it gave a me a good chuckle.

say WHAT?

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1013163,1013207#msg-1013207

This exact same girl sat next to me this year. She also failed last year band 8. The guy sitting to my right was also a retaker who I recognized from L1.

TDIGZ Wrote:
——————————————————-
> I wrote in Toronto and a girl showed up DECKED TO
> THE NINES as a fairy. No word of a lie- pink
> skirt, leotards, tank top, AND wings. Like the
> wings your 3 year old cousin wears at halloween.
>
> If nothing else, it gave a me a good chuckle.

BAHAHAHAHAHA I SAW THIS GIRL TOO!!! I think she was trying to be someone’s good luck angel :S

Ha ha… I sat beside a guy was causing the table rattle by thumping furiously every now and then, I guess he did it if he couldn’t answer anything. And I had to look around to look for invigilators so that this menace stopped. But no one stepped in. Now I’m scared to teeth whether they’ll frame me for giving the impression of looking into other candidates answerscripts

I sat next to a dude who was cool, actually mentioned AnalystForum in the first five minutes of talking to him. I was like, OH HAI I’M AN INTERWEB NERDS TOO.

Then we got our exams and like, forty minutes in, he flipped open to a certain section and loudly whispered “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu%^”. I lol’d, albeit internally.

Haha, I saw the Toronto fairy too! Was she actually writing? I thought she was just someone’s girlfriend!
Gave me a good laugh as I went in in the morning :P

@ Magicskyfairy

are you in Kingston?

Equity in Dallas Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Ha ha… I sat beside a guy was causing the table
> rattle by thumping furiously every now and then, I
> guess he did it if he couldn’t answer anything.
> And I had to look around to look for invigilators
> so that this menace stopped. But no one stepped
> in. Now I’m scared to teeth whether they’ll frame
> me for giving the impression of looking into other
> candidates answerscripts

BO-monster did this, too.