What material(s) did you use to prepare and what are your chances of passing?

Materials Used: Schweser Study Notes Only :frowning: Chances of passing: 50% at best

Schweser Only + CFAI Mock Exam and Sample 1 Chances of passing: 80% (I feel much more hopeful this time; last year I would have said 50% and I was band 9)

Schweser only + CFAI mock. Chance of passing: ??? I think i’m borderline, but feel Schweser covered everything (except Ibbotson-Chen model!)

Products used: Baby Einstein See-and-Spy Counting http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Einstein-See-Spy-Counting/dp/078680808X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276006935&sr=1-1 It covered a lot of stuff that I think my Schweser material missed. Very heavy on the important minutiae. Case in point - page 2 reads “How many blades of grass are in the cows mouth?” You don’t get that kind of focus with StudyNotes. Chance of passing: Conservatively, a million percent. After four months of studying and skipping the gym, I’m simply too big to fail.

I used Stalla and liked it but still feel that CFAI materials, supplemented by study notes is the golden ticket.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Products used: Baby Einstein See-and-Spy Counting > > http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Einstein-See-Spy-Counti > ng/dp/078680808X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=12 > 76006935&sr=1-1 > > It covered a lot of stuff that I think my Schweser > material missed. Very heavy on the important > minutiae. Case in point - page 2 reads “How many > blades of grass are in the cows mouth?” You don’t > get that kind of focus with StudyNotes. > > Chance of passing: Conservatively, a million > percent. After four months of studying and > skipping the gym, I’m simply too big to fail. lmao Do they have one for L3 as well? I might give it a try

Stalla + CFAI EOCs + CFA mock Chance of passing is irrelevant in my case. I rather give opinion on my view on the study materials. I don’t remember seeing anything in the exam that was unfamiliar. Stalla is way better in explaining and covering the whole material as compared to schweser. I have seen Schweser study materials as well. Although for final practice month or two - I would rely more on CFA EOCs, samples and mocks than any study provider.