Preference to get grades: Website or Email

Now that we’ve all pretty much gotten our emails I think it would be interesting to see whether you guys like this method via email or the previous method of having to do it through the website. Website: Pro: You knew when they were posted Con: Might have to refresh forever to get to it Email: Pro: No need to refresh Con: No idea when it was coming in. Waste of a day “refreshing” email box I think I’d rather do it via the website…

email - website crashed alot when i took l1…

website. havent stopped refreshing my email since it turned midnight east coast last night.

I don’t know…I don’t trust the my pass result 100% until I see the pass on their website and can register for LIII.

what was the subject title on the email btw … thanks!

By a factor of 1,000, I prefer e-mail. Their website simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to support all candidates trying to login simultaneously. The e-mails seem to have been delivered pretty promptly, so my experience was nothing but good.

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know…I don’t trust the my pass result > 100% until I see the pass on their website and can > register for LIII. I know, I read the email very, very, very carefully before I accepted that I had actually passed.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > By a factor of 1,000, I prefer e-mail. Their > website simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to > support all candidates trying to login > simultaneously. The e-mails seem to have been > delivered pretty promptly, so my experience was > nothing but good. Agree completely. E-mail rocks.

10:20 here in Chicago… STILL NO E-MAIL. I AM DYING.

Me like email.

4.30 pm here in Nigeria…been waitin 16 hours for the damn email!!! At this point, i’m ready to roundhouse kick the institute! Website…definately!!!

email!!!

email pls!

Email for sure. That website thing is a bad idea. What’s funny is I guarantee someone has the result in their junkbox and forgot to check.

email. I tried logging in over and over again for around an hour to get my December result last year until I finally gave up and waited until the late afternoon. BTW, isn’t the only way we knew when the results were posted on the website in past cycles because they sent us an email saying so???

I like email better, it is fast. no additional links that I need to click on… alternatively, I prefer a loaded/unloaded gun pointing at my head. Thenafter trigger is pulled… If my brain is still intact, i know i passed. If i failed, i wont have to grieve for long

I prefer email. I didn’t get mine until after everyone else but it wasn’t until I went to the CFA website to check what email address they had on file until I found out why. I knew last week that I wouldn’t be able to access my personal email at work, so I changed my email address on their site to my work email…somehow it didn’t register. So I had to use someone’s phone here in the office to check that I failed.

I like the idea of sending everything to email but the execution has been poor. Many of us are still waiting b/c of Yahoo. Sure would have been nice to have known this could be an issue. I definitely would have switched out to a differnet email address.

wesbite! It was horrifying to wait for the email and we didn’t know what time it will be mailed.