Just got L2 books & I'm excited!!

Anyone else in the same boat? I’m sure alot of people have mixed feelings when 3000 pages of material show up on their door step but after smashing L1 I’m pumped to give L2 my everything.

You should be terrified… Just kidding - I felt the same way. Read em a couple times, do some practice tests and some review, and you’ll kill it.

im right there with ya br0o0o0o0

Contrary to Level I 2010 books I didn’t receive the card-postal (5 or 6 photos showing that you are going to study hard) in the 2011 Level II package. Am I the only one or the CFA Institute does not anymore send them?

oh ya, they didnt send those. i know for me last year i sent all of mine out and requested 5 more packs

Those were stupid…

You will need to give Level 2 more than everything. Promise your first born to it and maybe you will pass. “Read em a couple times” - really? So thats only 6-9,000 pages :slight_smile:

Absolutely no desire to learn any of this. Oh well.

It gets less intimidating once you get going. You could also get Schweser notes, which are probably 1500-2000 pages.

L3 is about 1.5 inches thinner than L2 !! And yes Schweser L2 books are about half the size.