"You look tired"

So after an extremely exciting long weekend where all of my friends were out partying and bbqing, im back at work. Had an early morning meeting, and my boss says, “You look tired”. Yep. Pretty much worked a full workweek this weekend studying. I hope i dont get fired for looking like a crack addict haha.

Only a few more days.

haha. i got the same response from my neighbor whom i’ve only seen twice. how did he know i don’t look like this on a regular basis?

nah the worst is…“oh, im sure you’ll do fine”

If one more person asks me if I’m studying for the Series 7, someone is getting punched in the face.

no, the worst is…“You failed? Oh. Didn’t you study, like a lot?” I want to make t-shirts that say something like: The difference between me and an L3 candidate is 3 lucky guesses or 2 bands. Depends how you measure.

nycag04 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If one more person asks me if I’m studying for the > Series 7, someone is getting punched in the face. Some d*ckhead tried implying that the difficulty of the CFA and the series7 were about the same. Retard

LostEngineer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no, the worst is…“You failed? Oh. Didn’t you > study, like a lot?” > > I want to make t-shirts that say something like: > > The difference between me and an L3 candidate is 3 > lucky guesses or 2 bands. Depends how you > measure. +100000

verse214 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nycag04 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If one more person asks me if I’m studying for > the > > Series 7, someone is getting punched in the > face. > > > Some d*ckhead tried implying that the difficulty > of the CFA and the series7 were about the same. > > Retard I don’t think I have ever laughed in someone’s face, in an insulting manner, until someone asked me if the Series 7 was harder than the CFA. I want to take everyone in my office, sit them down in a conference room, and have them take the 2011 mock. I would give $1,000 to every non-CFA that got above a 40.

Unless you have a very small office, the likelihood of someone getting above 40% - when their is only 3 multiple choice per question - is probably rather high… I’d be willing to bet a grand that someone DOES just by pure luck :wink: just kidding though…I know what you mean

haha i know what you all mean. “You’re gonna kick butt” or “you got it you always do well”. AGHHHHHHHH. I do well cause i work my butt off, and even for something like this, you can study 1000 hours and fail if the wrong vignettes show up. Only people taking it understand, and its so annoying.

lady cutting my hair compared it to failing her driving test…lol

I especially love it when the just out of college/studying for the 7 types try to commiserate with me. I take any reference to the 7 in relation to CFA as a personal insult. I want to scream, “YES, I HAVE BEEN LIVING AT THE OFFICE FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS IN PREPARATION FOR A TEST THAT EVERY MORON IN THIS INDUSTRY HAS TO PASS.” And then I want to give them a few practice questions to work on. But even that doesn’t do it justice, because if it were just one topic we’d all get 100%. Sigh. No one understands.