'B's in row

In the afternoon session did any body get answer ‘B’ in a row.For me it was for atleast 10-12 questions.At the last i thought if will get one more B i will kill myself.After that i changed my random guesses from B to C…:smiley: Did anyone else encountered the same?..or is it just me…:frowning:

I didn’t have any more than 5 in a row, so no I can’t say I had that many Bs

Hope you had a different paper code…:stuck_out_tongue:

Judging by your name I’m guessing you didn’t take 50/51 series

no it was 60/61…wat was urs??

I saw a pattern of several questions in a row being the same letter… usually 5 at a time or so… This was the afternoon session, mind you. I can’t say 10-12 questions though, but who knows!

ya actually i rechecked all the questions again but B was the most preferred choice for me…cudnt help!!

I had a bunch of D’s in a row. There were no D’s on the answer sheet so I wrote them in. Scantrons usually handle that pretty well.

I didn’t realise there were different formats of exam paper. So basically the answers in different paper codes were not in the same order as for another paper code?

EoghanLyons Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t realise there were different formats of > exam paper. So basically the answers in different > paper codes were not in the same order as for > another paper code? Most likely. There are two coded exams: 50/51 and 60/61. Nobody seems to know for sure, but I would have to imagine that there are two different exams. I would think that Western Europe, Africa and the Americas take the 50/51 and then the Pacific/Asia crowd is given the 60/61 exam.

Yes, I definitely noticed about 10 B’s in a row …

Edited

Bunch of C’s for me on the PM section…

i remember having 5bs in a row in the middle of the afternoon section…and I had 5 Cs in a row at the beginning (ethics)

All my guesses went to B. Hope it works! I ran out of time. Well at least I showed up and saw the exam with my own eyes… now I’m scouring my books for the answers I didn’t know… anyone else?

supercooper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All my guesses went to B. same here

beingthatguy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bunch of C’s for me on the PM section… in the 2nd column (5151).

hector Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > beingthatguy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bunch of C’s for me on the PM section… > > > in the 2nd column (5151). was it below half?

Yeah, I think so…second column on 5151 I can’t remember…I also think I had a bunch in the beginning

5051 and i noticed the same pattern in the afternoon, a couple of rows of "b"s and then one row of "c"s