Level II Exam

A question for those who have taken level II, would you say it is more quant heavy as compared to level I?

If by quant heavy you mean whether you need to do more complicated calculations in Equity,Accounting,Quantitative methods,etc…then yes (swaps come to mind here)…if you are referring to the quant section exclusively, then I would say that the proportion of the exam represented by the Quant section is fairly low…Perhaps 1 or 2 vignettes max in the entire exam…if there is one section you can afford to fail without jeopardising the exam it will probably be Quant…but then again you would be sacrificing easy points…Ofcourse remember this is CFA ,future exams may not tally with past experiences…

dont give away easy points…!

Thanks Alladin…yeah I meant questions involving calculations overall not just the quant section.

QUANTS IS REALLY TRICKY AND I WOULD SAY TOUGH… BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE… KEEP PRACTISING WOULD SURELY IN A GOOD RESULT.

attoregresive model questions are really out of my mind … hands off for those who thinks of doing MSc maths ,

Yes L2 is certainly more quantitative than L1

THANX TO ARIF IRFANULLAH 'S VEDIOS I NAILED QUATNS VERY WELL …