Regarding Arif Irfanullah

Dear All,

This is regarding Arif Irfanulalh debate. I want to end this for ever. There are numerous posts regarding him in this forum and some are really cheap and make numerous sweeping statements.

I am Delhi based candidate and is currently preparing for L-III. CFA. I uses CFA Level-1 free resources on youtube posted by him and benefitted immensely. Passed exam.

I purchased his videos for Level -ii and passed the exam.

My assesment about him is that he is very good teacher and really help you to give broader direction. Though, there are some minor issues regarding quality of the videos. But, these are trivial and will improve after feedback. His fee is really affordable who cannot afford to by schsewer material.

I damn care he has worked with Mind Tree or not. I am more concerned that whether he makes my concepts clear or not and this is the aspect where I really rate him higher. than most of the schsewer or Stall guys. Though, elan lectures were really of very high standard and slightly more elaborate but Arif was true value for money.

Similarly, there are guys in South Asia and every part of worlds who subscribed to his videos and passed.

Let us try to understand. In my first attempt I failed level -1 after using analystnotes, though it was helpful. But, this does not mean analystnotes material were not good. In fact they were of very good standard and even better than schsewer practice questions( My view). I never touched schsewer.

The core point is whatever material do you use if you do it thoroughly and learn the core concept you will pass the exam. Level -ii examination, I passed but realized schsewer material was very good and helped me a lot, though he constantly told that focus more on cfai text book. But, I felt that cfai does not do justice with practice questions.

If anybody does not find his accent good or at par with top stupid usa instructors, please don’t buy it and go for costly overpriced americam stuff which will make your life miserable just before the examination.

But, if you really want good suppport material at affordable price, you can bank on him and he is always there to help you out.

If your confusion still exists, then call me on 9718384011. I am not his content moderator and neither promoting his interest as i have many more fruitful things to do in my life than marketing for a poor teacher sitting in Karachi.

Thanks

I love India !

i love milk

I love Indian milk

I love milk from an indian tities

yep, arif is good.

I’ve passed all three levels consecutively. Arif was THE resource that I used.

I don’t understand the hate he’s garnered over here. Probably a good thing for my MPS.

To op, u are journalist? I used to be

Arif is awesome…

I think Arif’s videos are very good. I’m American and never found his accent to be a problem at all. I’ve only used them for Level I, but I found his videos to be very helpful. My time invested in watching those videos was very efficient. I think you need to supplement the videos with other sources, but the guy is a good teacher.

WTF IS THIS?

Who is Arif? #lol

^No, why is someone trying to force an entire forum to not hate on someone. The OP has to have some kind of monetary interest here. #youdonthashtaglol #orwhatIjusthashtaggedrightnow #hashtagssuck

Come 2014, I am using his free resources. Till now, I love them. It looks easier for me now. Well, only my results will determine the overall efiicacity. However, I am very pleased with the standards and the way he simplifies things for students!

I used him the first time I sat level 1 for some topics. I thought his videos sucked personally. He teaches the material which is a good start, but the quality of the explanation and presentation of the concepts is better with both Schweser and Elan.

Schweser’s instructors can be a bit hit or miss depending on who teaches the topic being covered. That Peter Olinto guy at Elan is fantastic and Basit is alright, but still an improvement on this Arif guy.

Everyone has their opinions OP, if you don’t like the negative ones then I suggest you look somewhere else other than AnalystForum…

arif is simply awesome

Do love India but FYI Arif Irfanullah is from Karachi, Pakistan. A person from that part of the world where life is very challenging, non-native to English, delivering that much, deserves huge respect.

You should see his trial videos before buying

I have gone through a few videos for L1 and a few free videos for L2. They are lucid.

He is just doing his job very perfectly…A very good teacher explain concepts so well.Keep up the good work sir.Respect!