¿Can I enroll for the CFA level 2 Exam?

I have completed CFA level I this december. I’m final year student of Industrial Engineering in Spain, here the degrees are 4 or 5 years long, my degree is 5 years long. Im not going to receive my degree until June, and I was wondering If I can enroll for the June 2013 CFA level II Exam. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- According to CFAI: 1. Meet the entrance requirements: Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration* or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related) or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment. *Note for candidates with a degree in progress: If you initially enroll/register as a final year undergraduate student with a degree in progress, you may not register for the Level II exam until you have earned your degree, or obtained professional work experience that meets the program’s entrance requirements. When your degree is awarded, update your account education information to certify that your degree has been received. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don’t have working experience, but I have 4.5 years college experience, can I enroll?

Google “CFA Institute”. Look for a “contact us” hyperlink. Call the phone number. Ask the person who answers. And work experience means nothing as far as registering for the test. You can have 0.0 years of professional experience and pass all 3 levels.

you cannot enroll for l2 until you get the degree it seems.

I take that back–I was wrong. You have to have four years of experience (it can be a mix of work/education) before you enroll in the exam. It doesn’t have to be investment-related,though. You can get investment-related experience after you take the exams.

Well Im trying to meet this requisite: “or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.” I can actually get a Full Time job for a couple of months. Then I have 4.5 college experience + 2 or 3 months working experience. However when it says: “*Note for candidates with a degree in progress: If you initially enroll/register as a final year undergraduate student with a degree in progress… or obtained professional work experience that meets the program’s entrance requirements.” I wonder if it refers to 4 years full time experience or college+working experience is also valid… Another point i dont understand is: “and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.” Four year total before I enrolled level 1 exam or before I enroll level 2?

It seems to me that you have to have four years of work/college before you register for Level 1. You have to have a degree before you register for level 2. You have to have four years of QUALIFIED work experience before you can receive your charter.