To Give L2 or not?

I am awaiting result for my Level 1 and I am thinking that if i Pass(fingers crossed) the exam,should I go for Level 2 right now or wait for a year and a half?

Go for it. Start studying QM already. Both Schweser and Elan offer free QM materials

go for it

yes, go for it… you can do it if you start studies NOW and keep on it… no time to waste

Thank you for your opinion guys !!!

You should go…for it…have you started preparation?

It’s possible, but difficult. I started studying for Level 2 in March, and got a score band 10. I also started a new job in the interim, among other things.

Bottom line–you have to start as soon as you get your results, and put in AT LEAST 20 hours per week. You won’t have much of a life outside of work and studying. (That includes family, too.) But if you pass, you’ll get done a year quicker.

a good measure of progress is to try and track the schweser online sessions… i believe they are starting on the 16th…

considering results are out on the 22nd… i think it can be done!

OP: Were you scared you won’t have enough time to prepare for Level II if you sit this June? If yes, then trust me you still have got enough time. Just get started, you’ll be alright.