Words from your Big Brother in Level 3

All I can say is that I am really glad that I am not you guys. The test you will take tomorrow will be very difficult. Most of you will fail.

If you fail you will have to wait another year and spend at least 100 hours getting back to where you are right now. You will then have to study even more to effectively get better than where you are now so that you pass.

If you pass, you will have to prepare for level 3, which is a complete pain in the ass with even more uncertainty.

Were you hoping for words of encouragement? Nope. Sorry. I’ve actually come to gloat. Remembering where you poor bastards are right now is really just a great comfort to me. I am so glad that I am not you. The smartest thing you can do is quit.

Sleep Tight!

He is 100% right. L2 is stupid but L3 is even more so. well good luck

Since this will be the 5th or 6th time (I really don’t know, which is amazing in itself!) I go for this exam, I have to agree with you. Any more morale boosters out there?

Wow pointless thread.

Good luck to you too oh Righteous one

Dreary, you old sod. Did you take any practice exams this year? (I hope?)

More morale boosters? I think this one applies very well to your CFA experience!

Hey Dreary, I wish you luck. I remember last year all the quiz you did to keep us entertained, we had good talks. I really missed you on the L3 forum this year ( which is much less active than L2).

this one is the good one. Enjoy.

Completely unneccessary

where is Miss Cleo?

I think he killed himself after failing didn’t he?

No - He is in CFA jail for ranting about the exam last year.

CFA Jail? For disclosing info or just being really negative?

I hope you will fail L3 ten times in a row.

Oh wait, I might be a charterholder before you do.

Yes harness the hatred. It will make you stronger tomorrow.

Good luck Dreary!!! You are one tough Bastard! *said with love*

And I am sure on L2, there will be one question that requires you to remember a string of variables for one plug and spit formula question, (like Extended CAPM) with like 5-6 variables to input so watch for it and don’t get the variables mixed up bc they will put in some garbage variables and a + or - difference to trick you. It will come with a matching answer to fall into. If you know it, it’s a quick touchdown.

Review notes/quick formulas in the morning and lunch, by a miracle 3-4 items/formulas I looked at on the hour before the AM exam SHOWED UP!!! Crazy probability but it saved my butt.

Also pray/mentally will for a higher power of your choice to help you! It does exist. IT WORKS, tons of luck in a sample size of 120 out of 3,000 plus ques they could ask you. Trust your gut instinct! Good G-luck to ALL!

You are hanging around itera too much, man.

HAHAHAH i love this

Mo, such negativity…I think you may need a nap little boy. Just kidding, best of luck tomorrow!

The lame cycle of hazing continues.

This reminds me of a first grader picking on a Kindergartner simply because they were a year older and because it had been done to them. One notch higher but not really impressive from a distance.

People with reason to gloat normally don’t need to do so unless overcompensating for something lacking.

Exactly. Except just about everyone passes Kindergarten.

thanks for the kind words, i speak for everyone when i say i am totally jealous of you and your life and everything you have…clearly you have a lot going for you and the CFA charter did you wonders, which is why you still hang out on analyst forum after completing all the exams

sincerely,

someone much cooler than you