2013 CFA Level II reviews

Ladies and gentlemen how did it go?

Good test, good test - bravo!

I know I failed band 10, that is all. I am miserable and stressing already.

Hey guys. I thought it was nice compared to CFA 2013 mock anyways.

Band 9 or 10 coming my way.

Wct2010, why?

quietly confident on this one. Though I think my scores are going to be inverted to what I was getting on mocks (i.e. I think I did well in my weak areas and didn’t do so great on areas where I usually cleaned up on points). Overall though, I don’t think I scored below 70 on this one.

relatively pretty good

morning section nailed it afternoon session was exhausting, poor sleep the night before

it was such a joyous moment getting to that last answer column on the PM section, knowing that I was only a handful of questions to go before it was all over.

I finished PM with about 15 minutes to go. I had marked about 7 questions to go over but just didn’t have the energy to look at them again. I just put my pencil down and switched off mentally.

I thought it was kind of easy. I talked to people in which this was their third go at L2 and they said this one was much easier than last two. I predict 47-50% pass rate.

@clever glad to hear it went well. I agree on the review… I just had to hand it inn at 430 I was done.

extremely well crafted exam, I feel like they test everything in the syllabus, am session is slightly more difficult than pm session so that exhausted candidates can feel a bit released

This exam seemed easier than last year – although thinking back I already know I made a few mistakes.

I feel that I’m borderline this year.

To those above who are saying they think they are going to fail band 9 or 10 - what percentage of questions do they think they got right/wrong?

As I heard easier exam will be harder to pass I do not know how this year result maybe, this one is very reasonable compared to past years

I don’t know why the consensus was it was easy. It kinda came out of left field for me. I think I passed around low 70’s but it’s possible I scored mid-60’s and failed.

I didn’t feel it was very representitive of the curriculum in regards to the smaller weighted topics. So many questions had tricks to them.

I ended up having to take complete guesses on about 8 questions or so.

It was not too bad, FRA and equity in particular were pretty smooth compared to what they could have been. Overall though, I’m not sure if I made it, I got a feeling the MPS will be relatively high on this one and I am doubting I scored > 70%.

Overall I found PM easier than AM.

Morning easier, afternoon more challenging. Part of it fatigue based for me.

Exam was definitely easier than the mock or the Schweisers, was more straightforward and easier to read.

There were a few gaps which Schweiser notes didn’t address that the exam hit on (and having checked the curriculum was in there), but overall Schweiser was okay for prep purposes.

Have no idea if I passed, was losing steam toward the end, but don’t feel bad about it.

I asked around my friends and everyone is confident that they score above 70%, this is a huge contrast to last year when everyone is so sure they gonna fail, I hope CFAI will keep to their promise that noone ever fails with >70% score otherwise it will be very very unfair