worst exam type ever

I think this exam was the worst!!!

It was too easy (extremely easy I would say) which makes you lose focus at the end and start not taking questions seriously anymore (and this is where all the tricky questions are)

when it’s too easy, many people are gonna score above 90%, which will considerably raise the MPS!

when many people score well, CFAI will sure move to ethics to make a difference, and ethics was a bitch this time around. so can’t count on ethics to save you!

when it’s this easy, you can be garanteed that next year’s level 2 will be hard as fuck! so u better pass!

so this is why I think this was the worst exam ever! let’s all hope that the MPS will stay where it always was and that the pass rate will increase!

Honestly, I’m pretty tired of hearing people say how easy it was. I was scoring high 70’s / low 80’s on all my mocks and I think I answered about 42 ethics questions correctly IN A ROW on the mocks (so 100% on my last 7 of them or so) and I thought this exam was a huge mess. I think I passed but barely, having to take complete guesses on a few questions I had never seen before.

With the exception of FRA, Equity and Corp I did not feel this was representative of the material at all.

First session was okay (not easy, ok!). The second session was very difficult! I’m surprised that certain individuals found it easy. Where i sat for the exams, most of us found it hard. Anyways, hope the pass rates would be acceptable.

I thought it was much easier than the CFAI Mock (especially AM). But I thought PM was fairly tricky, but it was tricky sorts of questions I expected. And economics blows. Hopefully this is my last time ever studying that topic until I die!

When you pass from this planet (hopefully in a really long time) you plan on studying economics again? I think I will pass. In all seriousness, I will be glad if I pass to be rid of FRA, Econ and Quant. I find the other sections so much more interesting.

I agree with this. The amount of confidence is making me nervous.

I completely agree. The morning was average, not easy and not impossible…the afternoon was EXTREMELY HARD I don’t believe anyone who says it was easy I studied as much as all of you and that as hard

Sorry guys but you have Econ again in Level 3 its just integrated throughout the whole Level rather than on its own.