Does this Answer from CFAI make any sense (Ethics)?

From the CFAI book page 162 (practice problems):

[question removed by admin]

I don’t understand, when did Telline reveal that the firm managed Leighton Family Trust? All he said is the Trust is no longer a client. Anyone could explain this to me? Thanks!

“Is no longer” implies that it was at one time; one might go so far as to say that it asserts it.

Sorry, it still doesn’t make sense to me.

The only thing that I can think of is “no longer manage”= “used to manage”, which till counts into giving out the client information?

However in Codes and Standards, whenever they mention clients, they always refer to “clients and prospective clients”. I can’t find anyhting related to past clients in the material. I would think as long as you do not give out any a/c info it should be fine. However from this question, you cannot even say someone is your past client?

I think this is just one of those questions that CFAI wants to set people to failure. I would be curious to know how many people can get it correct!

Think about it like dr-patient confidentiality. Pre-current-post information is confidential, unless there’s something illegal going on.

I understand all clients info is confidential. Just didn’t realize that you cannot even say “someone is no longer my client”. If you read the question, you will see how tricky this questions is!

Which question is it?

CFAI book page 163 Q53