Advice - go for Konvexity mock questions

Guys

I cleared L2 last year with flying colours

I advice you to go for www.konvexity.com, sectional tests for practise. They are indepth and cover all possible important points for exam purpouse

This is not a promotion, just a sound advice at this crucial point

Thx Vicky. Will be spending the final 6 days drilling through these!

kaveh i assure u u will pass for sure if u get even 60% in konvexity q

u advice doing their mocks or doing their sectional test …???

between it does sound like an advertisment . i hope its not!

go for sectional tests.

I did them last yr …

thanks …

know him from last year , good guy can take his advice.

That website also has quite a few of free item sets. Are those useful as well? Or better to buy sectional tests?

I would say buy … just $20

Trust me they r gold

Thanks Vicky- following your advice already bought them - doing my 7th mock today then starting the Konvexity tomorrow onwards… -__-

cfa bought today?

yeah… i know its bit late, but will plough through them… hopefully over next 3-4 days then re-review all notes + EOC summaries from CFAI over last remaining couple of days + Ethics

hey r u arifs student also?

How would you compare this provider with FinQuiz, which i found extremely brutal…then realized that CFA mocks are not brutal, they are more conceptual/arguably tricky/have so far not found any test provider who can replicate the CFA type questions…

Third party providers either make it very difficult (asking obscure or questions with exceptions, or very quantitative, or even quite confusing…- Nobody does it the CFA way…Alas…

CFA_shareholder or vicky_cool400- Can you provide some thougths if the sectional tests of Konvexity is close to what they have posted on their wesbite (sample item sets)

Vicky- used to take his class but not this year

Cfa2014- I’ll take some tomorrow or this evening and will surely let you know

Cfa2014- I’ll take some tomorrow or this evening and will surely let you know- sry for the double posting

CFA 2014- Konvexity q check concepts in depth. I used to score 60% in his sectional tests

In L2 exam got 70% + in 8 subj

In L1 got 70% + in all 10 subj

Konvexity rocks

Is it $20 per section test? or for all of them?

ro its $20 for all subjects . I know its 2 cheap :slight_smile: