FRA >70

CF >70

Equity >70

AI <50

FI <50

Deriv 50-70

PM <50

Not sure what this looks like…

I think I will also be a band 8 fail. Or I guess I should say that if I fail, I hope it’s an 8 not a 9. It I fail in a band 9 I will look back at all the times I could have studied even 5 minutes longer and be really pissed at myself for not.

Beer drinking >70

Scotch drinking >70

Pool parties >70

RIbeyes >70

Concerts >70

Damn it feels good to have a life again!

CFA level II exam…who knows

That’s clearly a pass in my mind.

+1

throw in: Fishing >70, and we’re going to have a very similar ‘offseason’.

Will be interesting to come back to this thread when results are released

Ethics > 70

Quant < 50

Econ 50-70

FRA >70

CF 50-70

Equity >70

AI 50-70

FI 50-70

Deri < 50

PM >70

I’l drink to that! Going trout fishing this week!

Ethics > 70

Quant > 70

Econ 50-70

FRA >70

CF 50-70

Equity >70

AI < 50

FI 50-70

Deri < 50

PM < 50

Not really sure where this puts me!

FRA >70

Equity>70

FI>70

Ethics- 50-70

Derivatives- 50-70

Quant-50-70

CF-50-70

Econ < 50

PM <50

Alt Inv <50

This is a sure pass.

Is it weird that immediately after the exam I was feeling somewhat confident, now I am losing my confidence.

very normal… All you probably think about are the questions you know you struggled with and over-emphasize them in your head. I did it for L1, and lost a lot of sleep over it. Told myself I wasn’t going to allow that to happen this year. It’s not worth fretting over it now. What’s done is done. You’ll find out in 6 weeks, 6 days.

Nope, I’m in the exact same boat. People at work, my family, friends and girlfriend kept asking me how I thought I did over the past few days. I’m kind of superstitious about these things so I try to remain mum until I get that coveted / reviled email and all I end up usually saying is “I tried my best, if not there’s next year.”

Also looking at these forums didn’t help as I’m positive now that I fell for a few tricky questions without realizing it.

Luckily I am the only one in research at my work this year taking level 2, there were multiple level 1 and 3 test takers, so I don’t have the added stress of what I don’t pass and they all do. I took level 1 in December and did not feel very confident after the test, as I find it very hard to judge how I did, but some of the people I work with who took level 1 in December as well were very confident. Talking to them made me feel that much worse about the test. I’ve adopted the attitude of its over and whatever is going to happen has happened so I’m trying not to think about it.

people conjecturing about percentiles are pretty stupid IMO.

ethics: guessing 7 or 8 right out of 12

quant: 3 or 4 out of 6

econ: 3 out of 6

cf: 10 or 11 out of 12

fra: 14 or 15 out of 24

equity: 15 or 16 out of 24

derivatives: 4 or 5 out of 12

pm: 6 out of 12

alt: 3 out of 6

so that puts me at 65/120 worst case, 71/120 best case

probably not good enough to pass either way.

Damn, you know your corporate finance! I thought I did, but found myself really struggling with those questions.

i kinda got lucky in that i figured out the answers to the first two questions of the pm cf section literally a minute before time was called. those were hard. felt confident about mostly everything else.

+1…That’s the only way you can look at it after the exam… stressing about it will cause nothing but mental torture and anguish. Good luck with your results.