What is everyone doing on the 29th?

I took the day off work.

Drink if I pass with tons of laughs and dreams.

Drink if I fail with sadness and what ifs.

Working.

You took the day off? That’s going to be a nerve wracking morning for you! I actually set it up to give a presentation at work Tuesday morning to help keep my mind off the results. I feel that if I’m busy that day it’ll reduce results-related stress b/c I will have other distractions.

It’s just so stressful to spend a few hundred hours on something where you’ll get a simple email sent with a basic binary result (pass or fail) emailed to you one morning. It’s not like in college where you read your grades … the difference between an ‘A’ and a ‘B’ isn’t that important compared to pass or fail.

I didn’t care as much about Level I but now I’ve got so much more time invested in this thing. Best of luck to all!

Working.

when i got the email, i would sit there and contimplate if i want to open it or not. i would do this for hours lol.

so much stress lol

There is a meeting in the morning and an exam in the evening.

just go to work. It’s rather pathethic to miss that of work day just because it’s exam results day. jeez

I’ll be refreshing my inbox starting at 9am until my fingers hurt from swiping down on the screen - just like last year :slight_smile:

Disagree. If you have the time available to take off and you want to celebrate a big achievement or even drown your sorrows by enduring another year of studying by all means go ahead. Saying its a pathetic reason to have an off day is just a poor excuse coming from the message board police that’s just better left ignored. Good luck and enjoy your day off!

u gonna open right away?

I’m planning on investing in an otter box for my phone … Just in case …

I’m also gonna take the day off…But mostly because I want to get away from my nosy colleagues. The email comes in at 1pm my time, so I’ll probably spend most of the morning studying for the gmat…actually scratch that. I’ll probably be a nervous wreck in the run up to the email.

praying and try to distract myself from constantly checking email at the same time

AF will be overloaded, chad needs more servers =]

Everyone’s celebrating,

and I’ll be sitting here m__________.

xD

Regardless of the outcome of the exam, I will be getting drunk after work. Call me an alcoholic, but I usually end my day with a glass of whiskey or a dirty martini (stirred, with vermouth and some olive brine, as well as some jalapeno stuffed olives for garnish! YUM). There are simply too many stressful situations currently at work and furthermore, I often contemplate as whether the plans that I have set for myself (i.e. pursuing a Ph.D) are going to payoff in the future. The alcohol does help. I am sure I have already given this impression in my controversial post, but I probably wouldn’t care about the result as much as others. Afterall, I have to study for 4 more years after I finish work in Septmber, and even if I fail resitting would not be an issue. The only issue would be that I have to pay another ~$1,000 to CFAI.

That is not a bad idea either. Thanks for the suggestion Peye!

Cardiac arrest when you see the email notification & findiing out you’ve passed in your after life

My company lets me take one day off a month because I work extra sometimes.

So that is my day.

I think I passed. Just have this gut feeling. And the 25th is my birthday! What should I do? lol.

Basically, pregaming the pregame. lol.

Opening it immediately and my phone would also show the first line of the email so there’s no escape. Luckily, it’s a public holiday in my country so I’ll be safely at home away from prying eyes of colleagues.