Can Rahul Roy dethrone Magician2000 as AF king?

The thirst is real…

Rahul Roy is quickly taking over this forum.

this is a troll question…

I don’t have even .00000000000000000000000001% of smagician sir’s knowledge and wisdom.

1 Like

That’s like Mr. Miyagi vs. The Karate Kid

Or Rocky vs. Apollo Creed…

It’s a toss up

Instead of using the CFAI books to study, I simply read through Rahul’s old posts.

I didn’t know that I was king of anything. (Certainly not my home: just ask my cats.)

To quote Derek Jacobi in I, Claudius , addressing the Senate:

I understand that you do not want an Emperor, and yet you’ve been given one. I sympathize with you. I do not want to be an Emperor, but it seems I have been chosen one. Perhaps you would take a moment to sympathize with me.

(As a brief aside to OP: it’s _ S2000magician _, not Magician2000. The first part refers to Honda’s incredible roadster; the second isn’t capitalized.)

^ another epic post

lol. while the rahul character is amusing sometimes, you cannot compare anyone here to the magician. His level of dedication to helping people is unbelievable. I actually track his posts before the exams to make sure I catch as much of what he has to say as possible before the big day.

^

agree.

Couldn’t agree more. Nothing but respect for that guy.

whenever I’ve had a question, S2000 magician was always there to provide the best understandable answer. So my vote is definitely for Magician2000 heart

Get out of here - both of them are pretenders.

There has and always will be only one legitimate King of AF. Qqqbee, the master of retabulaction.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91293703

If there was to be a “king” of AF, I think most would call him bchad. Or BGAchad. :wink:

Providence, you’ve been here for a year so I’m going to assume your subject headline was made as a joke.

And big props to S2000, the man is a mountain.

Wowzer!

You guys are too much.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Gold Jerry, gold!!

Again nobody cares. Post useful stuff on here.