The official June 2014 CFAL2 results thread.

<24 hrs to go

Am I correct that results will begin to be emailed out to candidates at 9am EST?

I have seen few people getting results before or after 9am EST.Any ways its approx 24 hrs left for results…

don’t need luck results have already been decided 7 weeks ago!

Good Luck !!!

It’s All about the Journey, Not the Destination

Luck might not help a band 4 guy or a sure shot pass candidate …but luck may help someone standing on the thresold between pass and fail…

Thanks, Rahul Roy! I know there can be some pretty large delays for some people getting their results (sometimes multiple hours). I just wanted to verify…thanks! I’m going to try to stay busy at work tomorrow so the stress doesn’t get to me, but that may not work. I’m getting nervous just thinking about it. Good luck to all!

^

Tomorrow i will keep on refreshing the CFAL2 section on AF (even more than my own email id)…As soon as some on AF gets their results i will jump on to my email id to check my status…

could be very exciting day tomorrow for some and super depressing for others…

Either way, people should decompress for at least 4 or 5 months before seriously studying again (whether it be level ii or level iii). I’m looking forward to doing nothing in August.

Regardless of tomorrow’s outcome, the burden of uncertainty (which has defintely become a distraction at this point) will soon be lifted!!!

Passed!

Results come out tomorrow, inky. You’re very confident!

I just want to tell you good luck, we’re all counting on you.

Good luck to all of you!!! I am very nervous :confused:

I read some where in past threads that AF members have 80% chance to kill L2.I hope it is true…

RR you gonna pass this L2 you freak of nature you?

thanks for motivating…

I agree with you, I’m sure the average AF member is smarter/ more-prepared than most other candidates. But it’s still scary to think that 60-70% of the people who take this exam fail… This is why we are all on edge! Good luck RR!