Did I get the lowest passing score?

I passed! And boy was it close.

I got EVERYTHING on the 50-70 band except Equities above 70 and Economics below 50.

I should have failed, but here I am!

Got lucky I guess…

I got above 70 in FRA, Ethics, quant and equity and failed. I’m on the opposite spectrum of you.

Also got below 50 in corporate and portfolio management ---- why oh why didnt I spend just a little bit of time on it. Ah well.

you got 70+ on the big 3 sections and still failed? wow

Ill say. That is very surprising to me.

I only got top tier in FRA,Equity and Ethics and failed Corp Fin…I’d say I was on the fence but still passed

My humble conclusion is … It’s all about ethics !

That is pretty harsh. If I got that I would be kickin’ it but I can’t this time round as I scored 51-70% for the big 2: Equity and FRA and got Band 10.

Wonder if i got one of the highest none passing scores… Below 50% in PM,AI,Derivatives, 51 to 70 in Ethics, Above 70 in everything else. Band 10 broken heart

This thread makes me think that even more, I got the lowest passing score possible…

<50% for FI, PM, Econ and Quant

51-70% Derivatives

>70% on AI, Corp fin, EI, Ethics, and FRA.

Maybe I got the ethics advantage?

That’s the toughest part about the ranges that they give for scores. A person can get between 51-70 percent, but who knows where they actually fell.

Oblivision-- it looks like u were pretty respectable on just about everything. Most of those 51-70 ranges u got were probably above the passing score.

Nice work!

Exactly, stop trying to read so much into it people. These are broad ranges.

band 10

<50 - AI FI PM QM

50-70 - CF FD

70> Eth Eq FRA Eco

Yea if you are borderline you may get ethics adj. Otherwise even if you get 0 in ethics but do well in other sections youll still ace it

ouch FRA & EQ is what killed me.

failed band 1 last year, this year got a borderline pass

below 50% in Derivatives

50-70% in CF, Alt. inv, Ethics, Economics, Fixed Income

70+ in Equity, FRA, PM, Quants

Portfolio Management was a surprise given I even missed two MCQs

51-70 can mean 2/3’s which is passing. You probably got about 2 in every 3, so that’s fine.

+1

maybe this explains why they failed

The Charter never identifies your scores nor how many times it took for you to pass. Who cares if you got the lowest or the highest score on the exam, if you passed you passed. Congrats!

I got +70 in ethics, equity, corp. fin, and fixed income, below 50 in quant, and 50 to 70 on everything else. I am guessing my 50 to 70’s were closer to 50 and that’s why I got band 10.

I guess fordperfect beat you.

I am living proof of ethics adjustment ( I passed)

+70 (Equity/Ethics/CF)

Failed Quant/Alts

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 18 - * - - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 18 - * - - Portfolio Management 36 - * - - Quantitative Methods 18 * - -