How are you studying for Ethics?

Hello AF,

I’m wondering how everyone is studying for Ethics. The majority of the material is similar to level 1, and time constantly seems to be against me. Did you use your notes from level 1 to study, and verify that it was similar to the level 2 material? Did anyone find any large differences in the code and standards between both levels? I’ve gotten through about half of the material, and so far there hasn’t been any significant differences.

there is something called “shopping for prices” which I didn’t really understand. also the new social media rules.

I just went through it with a highlighter pen and then made flashcards of the highlighted stuff. 19 cards altogether, from around 1500 cards total.

Just Qbank for now. Trying to get through every question and then work on CFAI quizzes. I didn’t read anything yet Though I will take note of onlysimon’s reply above and read over some of the new content.

All I did was read the CFAI text through once (very quickly) without doing any EOC questions because I ran out of time. I scored >70% and thought the questions were very intuitive.

Thanks guys! Super helpful.

Ethics was surprisingly one of the better topics for me in level 1, so I figure I will read over the theory to see any differences and hammer through the case studies during my review period.