How would you Celebrate passing CFA L2 ?

Ok fellows,fears aside, lets for a moment think positive that you opened up that email and its a pass. How would you celebrate it? I would give gold (perfect timing) gifts to my mother and wife for praying a lot for me and being so cooperative and will take my cousins and nephews on a dinner outside. How would you celebrate it?

Get loaded and hit up the brothel!

Blunts and broads, ***s and bras, ménage à trois, sex in expensive cars.

#NotoriousBIG #Hypnotize

This guy gets it. #RIPBiggie.

My fiancee is kind of dreading it though, because I typically start reading and studying as soon as you can sign up. So she goes back to CFA Widow status. I may spend time with her on Aug. 28, though, our wedding date. #ImFocusedMan #JayZ

Waiting for the invite in my inbox, bro… wink

Ha. Come on through. :slight_smile:

I’d get down like ODB and go to the deepest corners of the hood to buy a 40 of King Cobra.

Having passed level 2, although an accomplishment, there’s really nothing to celebrate (you’ll see what I’m talking about0 :slight_smile:

And why would there be nothing to celebrate? Simply because we would still have level 3 to go?

Remember this date and let it take you places !

Those who don’t appreciate life, don’t deserve life ~ Jigsaw

I’m more on the side of enjoying your life, irrespective of “good” and “bad” outcomes. Whether you pass or fail, you should have the same amount of fun. This is just an exam. If you pass, then celebrate that you’ve gotten something to show for your efforts. If you fail, then who cares, go have fun. You’ve already put down a foundation for the next attempt.

while ideal, it’s really not possible to feel the same in either situation. i’m not saying go into a bout of depression if you fail, but for people like myself who put in 500+ hours of sweat, there will be too very different feelings tmrw depending on the result, and they will both likely include a hangover of a few days. try not to let it define you in any way, but definitely get the feelings out, go for an intense workout, a run, maybe get blackout drunk, whatever your choice I think it’s prudent to just let out how you’re truly feeling. pretending like a fail doesn’t phase you may end up coming out in a random burst of anger in the future!

With a great bottle of wine

Broads, 40s, scotch…I like it.

I didn’t mean to deny any real feelings, but I think if you’re happy or upset you need to keep it all in perspective. As you said, the test doesn’t define you (but you have every right to be excited or upset). If you fail after lots of preparation, that’s okay. That doesn’t mean you didn’t learn anything and that doesn’t mean you won’t pass with a retake (if you want). Why not go have fun with friends and family? If you pass the exam, that doesn’t mean you’re awesome (or that you know everything), it just means you prepared enough to pass the exam they administered. Either outcome doesn’t add or subtract from who or what you are in life. There’s always a harder test; there’s always someone smarter. Contrarily, there’s always someone in a worse position…people sometimes focus too much on the end result and not enough on the journey.

Champagne would be fitting. But I won’t chill a bottle from my cellar beforehand, that would make a fail unbearable… so I guess I’ll have to find a good chilled bottle somewhere after work.

turbo for my 4G63 and lots of boost for those of us on here who are DSM enthuists =)

:slight_smile: