bb

Thanks buddie

How many CFAI mocks? Thanks for the tips

I wouldn’t say “must” about several times through the EOC and 11th hour guide.

I passed with one read through of the CFAI material while doing EOC questions as I got to them. Then skimmed through everything again to remember the key concepts and took three practice assessments on ethics from CFAI website and one corporate finance (6 questions each).

Read the CFAI books and you’ll know everything you need to know.

I mostly agree (and certainly agree with your final statement). I read the CFAI books once and completed the pertinent EOCs after I finished each chapter. Then, I reviewed topics with the 11th Hour Guide and hit the online CFAI topical assessments. I redid some EOCs or topical assessments when I felt it would help, but this was only on a few select topics. Most times, I only did the questions once. I wrapped up with the CFAI mock exam.

Learning is different for everyone, but I think much of it is a self-discovery process (i.e. finding how you learn best).

I passed L2 by the sheer genius of my intellect.

I failed L2 by sheer lack of efforts and intellect.

I passed L2 by hard work and determination and also by eating foods high in fiber and rich in vitamins

I pissed during L2 because I drank too much caffeine during the lunch break.

I passed L3 by my hard partying and drug/alcohol use the night before the exam. Speed really helps you nail those AM questions