CFA Level 2 Schweser Online Mock

I bought a CFA Level 2 Online Mock Exam, the one that has the explanations of the answers on video and compares your scores against other candidates that took them. However, when looking at the mock the format is nothing like the CFA 2 Mocks I have taken. It has 1 questions per vignette and 60 different vignettes, its really weird. Can someone help and tell me whether I bought the wrong one OR was this the way they made it.

Also if that was the format that schweser chose how helpful is it really for the real exam?

Thanks!

The item set is copied and pasted 6 times. Only one question is shown per page. Clicking “next” will bring you to the next question for the same vignette…

Yep, this. It is definitely the normal item set and 6 question format.

Speaking of which, I did the morning session yesterday and really liked the exam. The little review videos with a deeper lectured example of each answer is a nice touch. Well worth the $100 ala carte price if anyone is looking for another mock to do and aren’t subscribed to a full Schweser package.

Does this mean you’re unable to print the online exam if you’d like to actually write it? I have vol 1 and 2 practice exams but have heard the online one is more representative/comprehensive?

You can download PDFs of the exam and a bubble sheet, then enter your answers online to score and review it. The answers however, are online only, and can only be printed one at a time.

Thanks jw, good luck the rest of the way

I thought the Live one was much better than the ones in their two books…

Oo okay that makes a lot more sense, good luck on the exam guys less than a week till freedom!

Agreed. I really liked this exam. Although I thought I absolutely crushed the afternoon session but I ended up with a 71.67%. Still decent I know, but I thought I performed better. Reviewing it now. Still, great exam overall I thought.

How’d everyone do on this?